Take a shave - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a shave

Unregistered

Lazy and trashy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disrespectful how? You mean growing facial hair having tattoos with the growing majority of how civilians are now. Blending in with the community and not looking like a scary robot that no one wants to talk to or trust? Yeah not sure hair makes a disrespectful appearance.
    Facial hair and tats = unprofessionalism........

Unregistered
    This is unprofessional and right after his press release of lies about escalation and descalating.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=z3SUaHGUinI&feature=share

Unregistered
    Facial hair and tats = unprofessionalism........
    So is being obese and wearing a sloppy uniform like half of the people who ***** about tattoos and beards are. Being out of shape and unfit for duty is unprofessional but you don’t want to hear about that.

Unregistered

True

So is being obese and wearing a sloppy uniform like half of the people who ***** about tattoos and beards are. Being out of shape and unfit for duty is unprofessional but you don’t want to hear about that.
    Fats cops are unprofessional as well......Your fitness determines your survivability rate.......so add facial hair, tats, and body fat to the list....

Question?

How many of you have been in hand to hand combat with your adversary?

How many of you have heard the words "I am going to kill you" while you fight?

Some of us have too many times.

The fatality rates for police deaths are generally higher in the southern states.

Why?

Attitude. You think you are invincible because you are a cop.

The Fort Myers cop got killed because he was a former firefighter.

He was weak because he had a social worker mentality.

Weapon retention was his demise.

I lost count of the times that I had to take the bad guys hands off my holster during a fight. But I always won.

When you fight, fight to win. Kick them in the balls if you have to. Screw use of force policies.

There is no beat in Lee County that is worst than where I worked.

So, keep on dreaming and maybe you will be real cops one day.

Bring on the hate

I don't care.

At the end of the day, go home and enjoy your life. I did.

Unregistered
    This is why we need a real leader, not one that is going to backstab us and jerk off the NAACP and let them control and train the deputies. Marceno is the first Sheriff in history to food to those thugs and proves he is a Democrat. I say this with all due respect sir because you are my boss but you are truly a waste of life and sold out the agency.

Unregistered
    Fats cops are unprofessional as well......Your fitness determines your survivability rate.......so add facial hair, tats, and body fat to the list....

Question?

The fatality rates for police deaths are generally higher in the southern states.

Why?

I lost count of the times that I had to take the bad guys hands off my holster during a fight. But I always won.

When you fight, fight to win. Kick them in the balls if you have to. Screw use of force policies.

Bring on the hate

I don't care.

Honest question. Why are you getting in so many fights? A K-9 Deputy I can surely understand but they have a partner with teeth that can more than handle the bad guy but the average deputy? Don't say crap like you work hard or say, "There is no beat in Lee County that is worst [sic] than where I worked". I have worked them all and they all have their bad places and bad people. I and most people believe that your verbal skills are severely lacking and you prefer to talk with your fists or strike first once you feel those little hairs on the back of your neck stand up which makes you a hot head and just as much of a danger as a fat, tattooed, bearded cop.

It is also nice you arm chair quarterback the death of a fellow LEO. What gives you such insight to say, "The Fort Myers cop got killed because he was a former firefighter. He was weak because he had a social worker mentality"? Did you know him? Did you know the other guy was mentally ill and trained as a boxer? You are probably young. Have never been in a real fight where you life was on the line. And you probably are more anxious and scared then the average deputy. I hope I don't know you or ever work with you or are ever in charge of you. You sound like a meat head and someone who would have no problem in jamming another deputy up just for the thrill of punching and winning another fight with a drunk/signal 20 female....

Unregistered

Question?

Why?

Bring on the hate

I don't care.

Okay tough guy.

Unregistered

What you are lacking

Guess proper training is the issue here. You play at being cops. You mock me because I touch a nerve. By the way, I have a black belt........*****

Unregistered

Some of us worked dangerous areas

Honest question. Why are you getting in so many fights? A K-9 Deputy I can surely understand but they have a partner with teeth that can more than handle the bad guy but the average deputy? Don't say crap like you work hard or say, "There is no beat in Lee County that is worst [sic] than where I worked". I have worked them all and they all have their bad places and bad people. I and most people believe that your verbal skills are severely lacking and you prefer to talk with your fists or strike first once you feel those little hairs on the back of your neck stand up which makes you a hot head and just as much of a danger as a fat, tattooed, bearded cop.

It is also nice you arm chair quarterback the death of a fellow LEO. What gives you such insight to say, "The Fort Myers cop got killed because he was a former firefighter. He was weak because he had a social worker mentality"? Did you know him? Did you know the other guy was mentally ill and trained as a boxer? You are probably young. Have never been in a real fight where you life was on the line. And you probably are more anxious and scared then the average deputy. I hope I don't know you or ever work with you or are ever in charge of you. You sound like a meat head and someone who would have no problem in jamming another deputy up just for the thrill of punching and winning another fight with a drunk/signal 20 female....
    I did not expect any respect from you hicks. Lee County is a cake walk. But for some reason, you can't get your head out your asses long enough to take a breath. Maybe some of us were better cops than you will ever be.

Unregistered

Bad apple

Guess proper training is the issue here. You play at being cops. You mock me because I touch a nerve. By the way, I have a black belt........*****
    Just because you have a black belt and your a cop does not mean you have to fight anyone and everyone. I have a black belt too, but I have hardly needed to use the physical training I received. The most important training of any martial arts is discipline. Knowing to use your training to defend yourself and not be the first to strike is the key to any training. It is individuals like you who give the majority of good cops a bad name.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast