Unregistered

Another city says fuk you tony

The cities are letting DipShit know who really holds the power

https://www.deerfield-news.com/2021/...ling-with-bso/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Tony was warned there would be serious consequences when he started terminating deputies for political reasons. He did and still refuses to listen.

Unregistered
    Tony was warned there would be serious consequences when he started terminating deputies for political reasons. He did and still refuses to listen.
    Then this place will soon be completely disassembled and you can thank the governor for that.

Unregistered

Don't forget

Then this place will soon be completely disassembled and you can thank the governor for that.
    Remember that in November 22 when The Governor runs for reelection ....I certainly will remember and so will my family

Unregistered
    Governor has got my vote. BSO needs to be disassembled. There isn’t a bigger group of inept cowardly deputies in the nation. The cities would do better putting in private security and ditching BSO.

Unregistered
    Remember that in November 22 when The Governor runs for reelection ....I certainly will remember and so will my family
    I will not be voting for Desantis. He’s a coward.

Unregistered
    I will not be voting for Desantis. He’s a coward.
    Who cares, who you vote for? DeSantis will win. He is loved through out the state. The real cowards wear green and run from gunfire.

Unregistered

Really dummy

Who cares, who you vote for? DeSantis will win. He is loved through out the state. The real cowards wear green and run from gunfire.
    He will win....I don't think he will next time. Let's remember he won by only 34k to a meth addict bi sexual opponent. Add that together with this extra woke culture, the people he's pissed off, the deputies and their families and friends of the Sheriff he forced on us and all the democrat northerners moving here and that spells a loss for him. I hope not, but it doesn't look good for 2022

Unregistered
    He will win....I don't think he will next time. Let's remember he won by only 34k to a meth addict bi sexual opponent. Add that together with this extra woke culture, the people he's pissed off, the deputies and their families and friends of the Sheriff he forced on us and all the democrat northerners moving here and that spells a loss for him. I hope not, but it doesn't look good for 2022

That’s not 100% accurate. Desantis is catching a lot of heat for pushing the vaccines. He also lost a lot of Trump supporters when he never showed up at Trumps rally. He more than likely will win but if another strong Republican runs with Trumps backing Desantis might be in for a fight

Unregistered

Not "another" city. Deerfield was of the cities that took part in the Greg Ross meeting. This "threat" isn't new. Deerfield threatened to do the same thing in 2013 right after Israel became sheriff. They were going to make Pete Sudler the city public safety director to "oversee" BSO ...... and then they never did.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast