Uptick of COVID - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uptick of COVID

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he mandates vaccines I'm out. I cant see him doing that, but I know I'm jot alone in saying thats a bright line for me. Car 1 has always been relatively level headed and measured in how he handles things and I consider myself fortunate to work here. But I'm not taking that vaccine any time soon. I'm not anti-vax, but there is entirely too much politics in that syringe and I dont tust it. Not to mention people are still getting infected despite being vaccinated.

Google Ivermectin.
    https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinar...imate%20source.

"Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19?

A: No. While there are approved uses for ivermectin in people and animals, it is not approved for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19. You should not take any medicine to treat or prevent COVID-19 unless it has been prescribed to you by your health care provider and acquired from a legitimate source.

A recently released research articleExternal Link Disclaimer described the effect of ivermectin on SARS-CoV-2 in a laboratory setting. These types of laboratory studies are commonly used at an early stage of drug development. Additional testing is needed to determine whether ivermectin might be appropriate to prevent or treat coronavirus or COVID-19."

You oppose the COVID vaccine created and recommended by virologists and medical experts yet you seem to endorse self medicating with a drug not approved by the FDA and other medical authorities for COVID19 treatment. To you this is a political issue not a medical one because you believe conspiracy theories rather than the medical facts and stats.

Unregistered

A: No. While there are approved uses for ivermectin in people and animals, it is not approved for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19. You should not take any medicine to treat or prevent COVID-19 unless it has been prescribed to you by your health care provider and acquired from a legitimate source.

A recently released research articleExternal Link Disclaimer described the effect of ivermectin on SARS-CoV-2 in a laboratory setting. These types of laboratory studies are commonly used at an early stage of drug development. Additional testing is needed to determine whether ivermectin might be appropriate to prevent or treat coronavirus or COVID-19."

You oppose the COVID vaccine created and recommended by virologists and medical experts yet you seem to endorse self medicating with a drug not approved by the FDA and other medical authorities for COVID19 treatment. To you this is a political issue not a medical one because you believe conspiracy theories rather than the medical facts and stats.
    You're right. There's definately ZERO politics in the covid vaccine. Any sort of deviation from the approved government talking points must be conspiracy theory. Makes complete sense.

I'm sure there is no incentive to literally censor any discussion about vaccine alternatives in favor of a rushed vaccine that stands to make millions for large corporations. Vaccines that apparently are ineffective, so now we are talking about masks and lockdowns again. Cant have anything Hondo with mid terms coming up.

Guess I'm just stuck on the politics.

Unregistered

I’m selfish

I’m definitely out if there’s a vaccine mandate. That’s absolutely unconstitutional and not at all America. If people are concerned then wear an N95 and Gualtieri needs to make them actually available for staff. He said himself that it’s the only mask that is going to stop this thing.. yet at least for the jail folk, it was a hassle to get one and they’re still not conveniently available to staff.

Gualtieri sent this email blaming anti-vaccers for an up-tick in numbers and called them selfish, but at least in the jail, he’s allowing units to get absolutely jam packed with inmates. He is being money hungry and allowing this.. who is selfish?

I never speak out about stuff but this is insane. I’m even working near staff members who got the vaccine and got Covid after but yet the non-vaccer is getting the blame? Gualtieri once said that this is America and we don’t ask for papers.. anyone else remember that? I wonder how long that’ll last. Kind of like how he said he’s against bodycams but then the political environment forces him to change his stance.

I never speak out like I said, but I’m so over the nonsense that at this point, I could care less what they do or say to me… especially after this recent email targeting people not getting vaccines, I’m REALLY over it.

Unregistered
    Enough with C19, the captain is complaining that traffic stats are low, get out and do more X50's or he will get mad

Unregistered
    I’m definitely out if there’s a vaccine mandate. That’s absolutely unconstitutional and not at all America. If people are concerned then wear an N95 and Gualtieri needs to make them actually available for staff. He said himself that it’s the only mask that is going to stop this thing.. yet at least for the jail folk, it was a hassle to get one and they’re still not conveniently available to staff.

Gualtieri sent this email blaming anti-vaccers for an up-tick in numbers and called them selfish, but at least in the jail, he’s allowing units to get absolutely jam packed with inmates. He is being money hungry and allowing this.. who is selfish?

I never speak out about stuff but this is insane. I’m even working near staff members who got the vaccine and got Covid after but yet the non-vaccer is getting the blame? Gualtieri once said that this is America and we don’t ask for papers.. anyone else remember that? I wonder how long that’ll last. Kind of like how he said he’s against bodycams but then the political environment forces him to change his stance.

I never speak out like I said, but I’m so over the nonsense that at this point, I could care less what they do or say to me… especially after this recent email targeting people not getting vaccines, I’m REALLY over it.
    Employers can require vaccinations and that has already been tested in the courts. Just like the 1st Amendment is not a right at work. Employers have the right to limit their employees' free speech while on the job.

Unregistered
    That’s not free speech we’re talking about.. it’s your medical history and potentially your religious beliefs depending on what your beliefs are.

Unregistered
    Just remember this, when you and I get COVID and are TOLD we have to be off, we are using our sick leave to cover the tab. When a high and mighty command staff member gets COVID I guarantee you that they are not burning one single hour of leave. Those fat cats and their six figure jobs are covered by the "I'm working from home" maneuver. But don't you try it, we lower life forms can' t "work from home" and avoid burning our own time.

Unregistered
    So if someone has had close contact with someone at work that has tested positive for COVID, does the SO have an obligation to notify employees that have been around that employee. It seems that in certain situations the department is not doing that and is ok with turning a blind eye. I’m assuming this is to maintain a certain level of employees on the front line. This does not include administration and non-sworn personnel. It appears they are clear to take two weeks off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i’m definitely out if there’s a vaccine mandate. That’s absolutely unconstitutional and not at all america. If people are concerned then wear an n95 and gualtieri needs to make them actually available for staff. He said himself that it’s the only mask that is going to stop this thing.. Yet at least for the jail folk, it was a hassle to get one and they’re still not conveniently available to staff.

Gualtieri sent this email blaming anti-vaccers for an up-tick in numbers and called them selfish, but at least in the jail, he’s allowing units to get absolutely jam packed with inmates. He is being money hungry and allowing this.. Who is selfish?

I never speak out about stuff but this is insane. I’m even working near staff members who got the vaccine and got covid after but yet the non-vaccer is getting the blame? Gualtieri once said that this is america and we don’t ask for papers.. Anyone else remember that? I wonder how long that’ll last. Kind of like how he said he’s against bodycams but then the political environment forces him to change his stance.

I never speak out like i said, but i’m so over the nonsense that at this point, i could care less what they do or say to me… especially after this recent email targeting people not getting vaccines, i’m really over it.
    byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Unregistered

Ivermechtin has not been approved by the FDA, so you use that as part of your argument not to take it. In the same paragraph, you conveniently overlook that none of the COVID 19 vaccines have been approved by the FDA, but somehow in your mind its ok because "virologists and medical experts" recommend it. So which is it, do we, in your non-political opinion 😅, need FDA approval or not? Asking for a friend............

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast