Uptick of COVID
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uptick of COVID

Unregistered

Uptick of COVID

Just curious what the admin will do with the recent “uptick”…..training cancelled, Zoom for court to continue?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious what the admin will do with the recent “uptick”…..training cancelled, Zoom for court to continue?
    Everyone will be mandated to get the vaccine.

Unregistered

Question

Good question. You eat you own sick leave now, well until one of them get it. I'm guessing they will pull the "I worked from home" card and not use their sick leave. I know a captain got it, wonder what he did.

Unregistered
    Good question. You eat you own sick leave now, well until one of them get it. I'm guessing they will pull the "I worked from home" card and not use their sick leave. I know a captain got it, wonder what he did.
    The real question is what will the jail administration do if a lot of jailers get COVID and call in sick. With mandatory OT in place the staffing is already stretched to the max. Will patrol fill in the slots? Will the jail brass have to fill in as well?

Unregistered
    Unless a county passes a ordinance the governors order is still in effect. The courts nor any county government can supersede the governors order. It would have to go to a vote in the form of a county ordinance for health and safety. I don’t see this happening. Feel free to wear a mask but if you’re vaccinated I don’t see a reason. It’s every deputy for themselves good luck. No sick time given even if you get infected at work. That will cause people to come to work sick.

Unregistered
    Unless a county passes a ordinance the governors order is still in effect. The courts nor any county government can supersede the governors order. It would have to go to a vote in the form of a county ordinance for health and safety. I don’t see this happening. Feel free to wear a mask but if you’re vaccinated I don’t see a reason. It’s every deputy for themselves good luck. No sick time given even if you get infected at work. That will cause people to come to work sick.
    I'll let you in on a little secret the administration doesn't want you to know.
    Most of the administration are "working from home" as we speak. Gotta keep bobs beauties healthy

Unregistered
    Most of the administration are "working from home" as we speak. Gotta keep bobs beauties healthy
    They’re working from home sick or they’re just working from home. Must be speaking about legal counsel or some third floor bunghole.

Unregistered
    If you have the sick time go ahead and burn it up. Time off is time off.

Unregistered
    Now they can f**k off even more while still collecting their fat paychecks. A bunch of greedy, worthless leeches only concerned about their own bank accounts.

Unregistered
    If he mandates vaccines I'm out. I cant see him doing that, but I know I'm jot alone in saying thats a bright line for me. Car 1 has always been relatively level headed and measured in how he handles things and I consider myself fortunate to work here. But I'm not taking that vaccine any time soon. I'm not anti-vax, but there is entirely too much politics in that syringe and I dont tust it. Not to mention people are still getting infected despite being vaccinated.

Google Ivermectin.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast