CareATC

Thread: CareATC

Unregistered

CareATC

To whomever keeps sh!tting blood in the men’s bathroom at D3:

Go to the doctor man! Get that checked out! And clean up the f&cking blood you leave on the seat so the rest of us don’t have to!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To whomever keeps sh!tting blood in the men’s bathroom at D3:

Go to the doctor man! Get that checked out! And clean up the f&cking blood you leave on the seat so the rest of us don’t have to!
    You wrote "keeps" as if it has happened more then once, it could be that it is more then one person doing it, sounds like a side effect of working in D3.

Maybe on the bottom of the shift bid board there should be a warning ? Caution, working in this District may give you bloody stools.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you wrote "keeps" as if it has happened more then once, it could be that it is more then one person doing it, sounds like a side effect of working in d3.

Maybe on the bottom of the shift bid board there should be a warning ? Caution, working in this district may give you bloody stools.
    lmfao!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I am more worried about the shitty staff and the incompetent doctors that work there. Real MD’s work in a hospital or have their own practice by the time they are in their mid 40’s - early 50’s. MD’s that work in a wellness center are the slackies that barely made in through medical school. I would love to see their MCAT scores. Who gives a shit about a bathroom that everyone in the building shares.

Unregistered
    I agree. I have zero confidence in those “doctors”.

Unregistered
    Hey I am a good doctor. I graduated 32nd out of 40 in my class from Muldovia Medical College. Comrade Putin came to our graduation and gave the commencement speech.