Rolling loud COVID19 exposure

Unregistered

Rolling loud COVID19 exposure

They say the food is great at the super spreader mass roll calls for rolling loud. Litterly every one is brain dead at your department...... why are you not serving the meals to go and having in the field roll calls? Instead of 20 cops in an elevator all together and then everyone sitting together exhaling together in a giant mass, how many officers will all the agencies lose in the next 30 days after this weekend? I personally know 5 firefighters who are already vaccinated and they are sick with covid delta strain. You guys talk about officer saftey all the time and how important that it is , but you get a huge F on this one. Didn't you just lose a park ranger to the delta strain??? . Hello? Hello? Hello? WTF Hello? Anyone home?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They say the food is great at the super spreader mass roll calls for rolling loud. Litterly every one is brain dead at your department...... why are you not serving the meals to go and having in the field roll calls? Instead of 20 cops in an elevator all together and then everyone sitting together exhaling together in a giant mass, how many officers will all the agencies lose in the next 30 days after this weekend? I personally know 5 firefighters who are already vaccinated and they are sick with covid delta strain. You guys talk about officer saftey all the time and how important that it is , but you get a huge F on this one. Didn't you just lose a park ranger to the delta strain??? . Hello? Hello? Hello? WTF Hello? Anyone home?
    Pass me the mustard bro.

Unregistered
    This place has no communication, chain and next level micromanaging. That’s why 12 called off a 19 and no one referenced the 15. Took an 06 Lt. If that’s not an indicator of the morale at the PD I don’t know what is. The chiefs yesterday cutting all of us out on a shooting indicates that they don’t trust us. This weekend was a complete joke. From no info on where rollcalls were THE DAY BEFORE!!! To no food prep, to locked doors at the convention center. There is only one person to blame and that’s the crazy guy running around in a gator barking out orders and acting like he’s the only one that knows how to do police work. Time to retire and look back at what a great chief Dan Oates was.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place has no communication, chain and next level micromanaging. That’s why 12 called off a 19 and no one referenced the 15. Took an 06 Lt. If that’s not an indicator of the morale at the PD I don’t know what is. The chiefs yesterday cutting all of us out on a shooting indicates that they don’t trust us. This weekend was a complete joke. From no info on where rollcalls were THE DAY BEFORE!!! To no food prep, to locked doors at the convention center. There is only one person to blame and that’s the crazy guy running around in a gator barking out orders and acting like he’s the only one that knows how to do police work. Time to retire and look back at what a great chief Dan Oates was.
    Well then. Get promoted. Go up the ranks and fix it. It might take some time but you can do it. Sometimes all we have to do is look in the mirror. By the way, I am in no way saying that you don't have valid points