CM at it again !!!!!!! - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Biden is your president just like cm is my ass chief. Think about that.

Can’t libel a public figure. Cm and TG both are public figures. Besides I have said nothing other than opinions which is my right even if you don’t like them. I might go rent a “limo” and ride around in style.
    Really not sure if your taking a dig at MC or prior to him ES, but neither of those guys come one here and conduct themselves like you do. You’ve been called. Your avenue for your complaints ends at the commission, but you want and anonymous survey instead. Everyone’s hip to your endless liberal tantrums so this is my last message to you. I do hope you achieve whatever resolution you were seeking in the most productive and positive ways possible.

Unregistered
    Wow, your not going to believe this, but I 'm actually writing a leadership book and find this statement fascinating. Can you send me your "Experience Matrix Chart" to where someone will automatically be given respect based on thier experience? Can you also send me your resume and research on how you came to this conclusion so I can quote you under the Chapter "No Clue On What Makes a Leader."
    you really should read the NPPD leadership guide penned by cm, F^ck up, Su$k up Move up, it is a two-page comic style book which follows the leadership ladder of our ass chief. Complete with a two-faced front cover. Great reading material for the sh!tter.

Unregistered
    Really not sure if your taking a dig at MC or prior to him ES, but neither of those guys come one here and conduct themselves like you do. You’ve been called. Your avenue for your complaints ends at the commission, but you want and anonymous survey instead. Everyone’s hip to your endless liberal tantrums so this is my last message to you. I do hope you achieve whatever resolution you were seeking in the most productive and positive ways possible.
    Thank God! Now piss off back to wherever you came from so I can keep stirring the pot. Quitter

Unregistered
    Thank God! Now piss off back to wherever you came from so I can keep stirring the pot. Quitter
    Gotta tell you I agree with the op about you. But I wouldn’t have been as nice about it. I would tell you to shove your opinions up your @ss. At least you finally went on record admitting your only motive was to come on here and stir up bullsh!t. I hope admin gets wind of your post and prints it for their dartboard practice.

Unregistered
    That is such a bullcrap statement. Now you just proved that you clearly have no clue on how respect is gained and earned, especially in Law Enforcement. You put it all on experience to have respect? Just because you come from a larger agency does not mean you come with experience and therefore respect is given. Respect is on the individual themselves and how they treat those beneath them, around them, is influential in leading others and yes knowledge does build trust and respect as well. We've had some officers come from larger outside agencies as you mentioned, and some are lucky if they find their keys to their car. NOPO may not have the call volume you are comparing to and I'll give you that. However, NOPO has had their share of weird, unique, and certainly high profile cases that have sparked national and worldwide media attention over the past 15 years. So whoever you are, respect in leadership comes from multiple factors of the indivuudal and not just one factor you love to speak of which is experience.
    Good post. This other guy is way off about CM. I’ve been told he led the department in arrests multiple times when he was on patrol.

Unregistered
    Damn that’s funny!
    Beyond funny.

Unregistered

Wow.

A better debate after a post could not have been made. This is such a funny thread. Grammar, people who don't matter anymore being called out, (who are they?). Federal Government, Effn Dr. Phil, I know who you are but won't say. I like, I don't like. Current and past presidents, Political affiliation. Name calling. Sounds like the place has good leadership to me.

Unregistered
    A better debate after a post could not have been made. This is such a funny thread. Grammar, people who don't matter anymore being called out, (who are they?). Federal Government, Effn Dr. Phil, I know who you are but won't say. I like, I don't like. Current and past presidents, Political affiliation. Name calling. Sounds like the place has good leadership to me.
    That was the point. Finally! Someone got it.

Unregistered
    That was the point. Finally! Someone got it.
    You really should stop validating your own comments.

Unregistered
    You really should stop validating your own comments.
    Don't know who either of you are but perhaps you should find validation somewhere else.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast