CM at it again !!!!!!! - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Plain and direct speech leaves out any possible ambiguities." Incomplete sentence. More of a quote than a thought or position. Good for a meme but I recommend, "Plain and direct talk leaves out any possibility of ambiguities regarding this matter."

"diametrically opposed on our viewpoints." "On" works but "in" works better.

"You prouder to dwell" You are, or you're more proud, is better.

"instead of re-litigating the previous 9 years" Are we in court here or are we debating?

"not your retrospective KV is a ‘fill in the blank here’ and CM was over promoted." Is the retrospective KV a 'fill in? Was CM over promoted? works better. Better yet, In retrospect your.
    APA requires numbers be spelled below 10, but you most likely learned that in your online college classes.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is personally hurt for the perceived failure of the department. Now there is something to talk about. Brother/ Sister. Nothing was done wrong. Except for the surveilence part.
    You left an extra space between / and the word Sister. You did however use the word “wrong” in the correct context and grammatical meaning. But clearly your post was not in APA format, as the leoaffairs troll/grammar Nazi has demanded it must be, therefore you are only awarded a C- for your post. Any further substandard efforts will be met with a referral to the Dean’s office for expulsion consideration for failing to maintain the minimum GPA of 2.5.

Unregistered
    "Plain and direct speech leaves out any possible ambiguities." Incomplete sentence. More of a quote than a thought or position. Good for a meme but I recommend, "Plain and direct talk leaves out any possibility of ambiguities regarding this matter."

"instead of re-litigating the previous 9 years" Are we in court here or are we debating?

"not your retrospective KV is a ‘fill in the blank here’ and CM was over promoted." Is the retrospective KV a 'fill in? Was CM over promoted? works better. Better yet, In retrospect your.
    cannot dispute the facts just the grammar. You are not impressing any other person than yourself

Unregistered
    You left an extra space between / and the word Sister. You did however use the word “wrong” in the correct context and grammatical meaning. But clearly your post was not in APA format, as the leoaffairs troll/grammar Nazi has demanded it must be, therefore you are only awarded a C- for your post. Any further substandard efforts will be met with a referral to the Dean’s office for expulsion consideration for failing to maintain the minimum GPA of 2.5.
    Professor DOUUUUUUUUUCHEBAG and the error in this word is U

Unregistered
    [Grammatical meaning]. I do not think that is a thing bro. You made that up didn’t you?

Unregistered
    Thanks man. You made me spit up coffee all over my phone from laughing. Came out through my nose too.

Unregistered
    Professor DOUUUUUUUUUCHEBAG and the error in this word is U
    Not sure where this grammar and format fall in academia, but it’s proof you are a non substantive troll. Was George Costanza fumbling for the shrimp comeback the inspiration for this post? F-

Unregistered
    Not sure where this grammar and format fall in academia, but it’s proof you are a non substantive troll. Was George Costanza fumbling for the shrimp comeback the inspiration for this post? F-
    those that can do, those that cannot become ass chiefs and English grammar and academia douchebags also referred to as a keyboard warrior trolls.

Unregistered

Congratulations! You’ve found the exact nexus of the universe where you’re opinion of other’s being “keyboard warrior trolls” has intersected with itself.

Unregistered
    Again your ignorance gets the best of you, I read it and do understand, its merely a spin. As to the original post, wanna be FBI and here it is a reference to a FBI study. I believe the study was in reference to what FBI agents carry, not city cops. Your reference to a 9mm being nearly the same as a 40 cal, well I will call you just misinformed . For quite some time there has been and to some extent still is a major shortage of 9mm and the price skyrocketed, but there was no shortage of 40 cal . In addition why would any agency boast that its acceptable to discharge numerous rounds to neutralize a suspect utilizing a 9mm when time after time it has proven that a 40 cal has more knockdown power that a nine. What's next water pistols with colored dye. A 40 cal SW is more powerful than a nine and expands on contact a 9mm can if it does not hit a vital or bone has passed thru and struck others and in some cases wounded or killed innocents. If you had bothered to research the military utilizing 9mm, one of the biggest reasons its more of a gender neutral gun in regards to weight and the ability to handle and shoot. You can spin this any way you want, but please refrain from your reading comprehension comments and I will refrain from any references to GED's !!!!!
    A 40 cal SW rd is much more superior in a street confrontation than a 9mm and that has been proven time after time in actual live fire encounters.
    It would be best if you would sack-up and go directly upstairs and proclaim you are the moron posting here. In each and every single event, you pipe up with more BS. If I had it my way you would be cashiered directly upstairs to answer for yourself and your outlandish posts and all of your spin doctoring. Want respect? Identify the key City policies that Admin (and KV, your boogeyman who just will not go away in your head) has violated and any departmental policies they have violated, including KV, who isn’t even here anymore to violate those policies, and declare yourself a whistle blower on all of this corruption and incompetence, and yes, I will stand with you. It will hurt me to do so, but if the allegations you have levied (repeatedly) about CM, TG, and for whatever strange reason KV, I will stand right next to you when you come out as a whistle blower. Ball is in your court. No semantics, no nonsense or name calling, it’s a yes or a no. Time to do your duty if indeed you ever intended to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast