To the chief Haters

Unregistered

To the chief Haters

Dear haters of the chief,

Guys get over it! You come here leaking and complaining but honestly you’ll are a bunch of sewage rats. It’s good to have new blood in the house that will bring change. Some will be good some will be bad but it is way better than any of the cronyism and corruption of the past. Stop complaining and move on. I know some of you suck up to the chief and want to stab him in the back at the first chance you get. Sooner or later the chief, even though he’s been warned, will learn who the double head snakes are. Sometimes you gotta get but several times to see who they really are.

Adios

Unregistered
    You haven’t seen anything yet. This chief will fail and the underground is getting stronger per day. Short timer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear haters of the chief,

Guys get over it! You come here leaking and complaining but honestly you’ll are a bunch of sewage rats. It’s good to have new blood in the house that will bring change. Some will be good some will be bad but it is way better than any of the cronyism and corruption of the past. Stop complaining and move on. I know some of you suck up to the chief and want to stab him in the back at the first chance you get. Sooner or later the chief, even though he’s been warned, will learn who the double head snakes are. Sometimes you gotta get but several times to see who they really are.

Adios
    Can you explain the corruption? Sure, we've had the river sh!t. A few doing creative writing, still today. Some stealing. That's less then 1% of the department. Why is that all were remembered by? Looking out for your department, 33 has been around for decades. This Chief, hasn't impressed me at all. It's not that I'm not giving him the chance or that he has to impress me. He doesn't know how to communicate, with those that disagree with him. The suck ups here, know how to play the game and they play both sides. Do I care that he got a outsider for the D/C rank, not at all. As someone has written, he should bring in a outsider for I/A. He's a control freak, simple as that. Do you honestly, believe he'll back you 100%, if a call turns to sh!t? One of the biggest problems, that Chief's and Sheriff's have, is they forget, what it was like to work the street. In a interview, he stated that there were 10-12 officers, that he was going to get rid of. Officers that already been dealt with thru rip's, hours and ROD. How can you come back after punishment has been handed out and the case is closed, your going to fire them? Knowing what we all know now. Do you think he got rid of R. Papier, to make room for a friend? All new chief's have a vision, for how they want to run the place and it does take time. He's been here long enough, to make some real changes.

Look to the way he acted, with the protesters. Getting mouthy one day, hugging the next. He doesn't like, when people think for themselves and question his actions or motives. He brings in a retired person, to be his main man. Seems to me, he's making the same mistakes as all other before him, F&F! Officers and line supervisors are walking on egg shells, not knowing how he'll react, if a call goes sideways. Funny part of that is, the blacks know this and push you to the limit. How can you expect, a officers to be proactive, go that extra mile and know, your on your own, if it goes sideways. Do you think your body camera will be your saver? The department controls it and things get lost or you'll be accused of not having your camera on. That officer that got jacked up, over that incident with the I/A Lt. He had his own system and staff didn't like that. He was smart! Why, they couldn't control the outcome. No one person, is going to come in and change years of bullsh!t. Even if he's able to do it. It's all for nothing, the first chief selected from within, will undo all he's done.

Now, having a outside chief, D/C is a great start. As long as you don't stop there. You have 3 A/C and a couple of major's over unit's. They should be mostly outsiders. Either the A/C of operations and/or investigations, he should look for a outsider. Throw staff a bone and bring back the chief of patrol or patrol commander, which ever you want to call it. This place is to top heavy. There won't be any cuts on the number of staff member. There should be! 4 commanders is all you need. North, Central, Downtown and South. Increase the allotted number of Captains and do away with most of the commander rank. Increase patrol, especially in 10, 40, downtown and 70. Look at these so called special units. Some, not all make a arrest or two, then they sit the rest of the shift. I know, what I saying won't be accepted by many.. I'm fine with that. It's just my opinion and the way I see things. Now to really cross the line. Give promotion, based off time here, education and the history of that person. Not based off of RACE, who your screwing or related to. Take the time to listen, to your officers, out on the street. You do have some really good ones.

Unregistered
    D@mn JG, you wrote a book getting a little bored on your "E" days? You do know, that all the flamers will respond. I agree with a lot of what you've written. Except you were to kind, about staff.