Chief Acevedo keeps using profanity now Incident # 3.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Acevedo keeps using profanity now Incident # 3.

Chief Acevedo keeps using profanity . Where is the progressive discipline????
    https://youtu.be/sTSsr2vE87k

First incident calls a guy a fool and tells him to get the f..k out of here. Received a reprimand for the language.

Incident number two calls communist in cuba Hijo de puta in a town rolling. That should be a suspension and hours

Now we have another. It should be a reprimand a a suspension

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

First incident calls a guy a fool and tells him to get the f..k out of here. Received a reprimand for the language.

Incident number two calls communist in cuba Hijo de puta in a town rolling. That should be a suspension and hours

Do as I say, not as I do. First rule of being a Chief. Unless someone complains to city hall, nothing will be done, even if then. Look at it this way, when your called on the carpet, for using profanity. Say you Acevedo, them.

Unregistered

We don’t have another. Look at the uniform and maybe catch that this was Houston last year. Clownass.

Unregistered
    Do as I say, not as I do. First rule of being a Chief. Unless someone complains to city hall, nothing will be done, even if then. Look at it this way, when your called on the carpet, for using profanity. Say you Acevedo, them.
    The entire city of miami would be fired from all the profanity. Who cares.

Unregistered
    The entire city of miami would be fired from all the profanity. Who cares.
    That’s not how it works. You can talk to citizens without profanity and it’s not that easy when you sign off on a reprimand for discourtesy. It’s called being a hypocrite.
    So no not everyone talks like that. I guess you had lousy parents that didn’t teach you how to talk.

Unregistered
    That’s not how it works. You can talk to citizens without profanity and it’s not that easy when you sign off on a reprimand for discourtesy. It’s called being a hypocrite.
    So no not everyone talks like that. I guess you had lousy parents that didn’t teach you how to talk.
    Yes, you have some rude officers here. Those talking down to citizens, have nothing to do with your parents or how you were raised. They suffer from chicken chest! It where you badge, is bigger then your chest and your word, is the LAW and you will do as I told you.

Unregistered
    Yes, you have some rude officers here. Those talking down to citizens, have nothing to do with your parents or how you were raised. They suffer from chicken chest! It where you badge, is bigger then your chest and your word, is the LAW and you will do as I told you.
    What if he farts in public....then what do we do?

Unregistered
    What if he farts in public....then what do we do?
    If an officer farts and gets discipline than do the same for Acevedo

Unregistered

Wink What an actor Acevedo is LOL

I watched that video when he was in Houston, what an actor he is, crying & screaming with those urban spooks to appease them. Hilarious, he should have gone to Hollywood as an actor LOL , what a fraud !!!!

Unregistered

Are you not smart. I despise the guy, but this had nothing to do with Miami. He will scree up enough that you don't have to make stuff up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast