Forgive and Forget No Way

Unregistered

Forgive and Forget No Way

So just acting like none of the reclassification happened now? These are the same people. These people are snakes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So just acting like none of the reclassification happened now? These are the same people. These people are snakes.
    Stop being a v*gina and get to work. They did what they had to do then and they're doing what they have to do now. If you want to go on with a negative attitude and not be part of the solution so be it.

Unregistered
    I agree they need to leave. Screw the TCO Mafia

I have no respect for them. Not my chief!

Unregistered
    I agree they need to leave. Screw the TCO Mafia

I have no respect for them. Not my chief!
    I would like to think you are just being contrary. Sadly you might actually be a moron. Either way we have it good here. Go sell your crazy somewhere else. FYI Trump lost. Covid is real. Get a vaccine.

Unregistered
    I would like to think you are just being contrary. Sadly you might actually be a moron. Either way we have it good here. Go sell your crazy somewhere else. FYI Trump lost. Covid is real. Get a vaccine.
    Thanks Dan, have they inverted it yet? How are your hormones?

Unregistered
    You children are quick to throw shade but never give credit for the progress?
    New guns twice
    New flashlights
    New collapsible batons
    New iPads
    New cars
    New shirts without those hideous patches
    Better training
    More instructors
    Stable management
    Focused direction
    Count your blessings

Unregistered
    New cars? Not my office. New flashlights? Haven’t seen them either. Second new gun? Really didn’t need it. Polo shirt without patches? Got em but told can’t wear them to the range or when told to be in u inform so why do I need em?

Unregistered
    New cars? Not my office. New flashlights? Haven’t seen them either. Second new gun? Really didn’t need it. Polo shirt without patches? Got em but told can’t wear them to the range or when told to be in u inform so why do I need em?
    Another triggered millenial!!!

Unregistered
    You children are quick to throw shade but never give credit for the progress?
    New guns twice
    New flashlights
    New collapsible batons
    New iPads
    New cars
    New shirts without those hideous patches
    Better training
    More instructors
    Stable management
    Focused direction
    Count your blessings
    Thank you for making the point that you are/were bought off. They are the ones who allowed more that 40 vacancies to occur hoping their agenda would be approved by the governor. They are the ones who prevented travel for training when no other agency did. They are the ones who took away our laptops because they originally didn’t want us working in the field but then gave us iPads because they want us in the field. Didn’t want to pay for the extra licenses? STAAAAPP! That’s why we had docking stations. They are the ones who give us guns, batons, “more instructors”, “more training” (Basic Beverage Class 2019, 2020, anyone?) but remind us that we are regulatory agents. Dress like cops only refer real crimes occurring in locations we license and authorize to exist to the real cops. “Focused direction”? WTF?? Who had us driving around looking at closed businesses at midnight last year? Who put us on shifts only to be forced to take us off?? Who twisted the numbers? Stable management?? Tully? Oh that’s right, because they couldn’t find a legit chief to take the job and he was forced upon them. Stable management?? Is that code for “send us another spreadsheet”?? Stable management?? Who in Tally has actually done our job? If they did, they would know we don’t need half of the shit of the above list.

Unregistered

NY Times: Why do republicans hate cops?