Covid - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Covid

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dumb and dumb and dumber, use common sense that is not so common nowadays
    Yet there was a Freedom March at Bay Front Park as a SUPER SPREADER. Good cause but no one was wearing a face mask as the Mayor mandated.

COVID-19 people use commonsense and get vaccinated if you choose but remember a vaccine is not a cure.

Tomorrow most of those who attended this freedom march will fill up.our local hospitals again.

Not wearing mask as such events is as dumb as Trump calling COVID-19 a HOAX!

Unregistered
    You probably fill dumb now that someone pointed out a different point of view on vaccinations.

If you have to feel convinced that the vaccine may work then why won't the CDC fully approve this vaccine?

Wake up already.

Most people are afraid to die but when it's your time nothing can prevent to include your vaccine.

If you are a cop get vaccinated. You don't want to be like some public servants who have given that Covid 19 Shiiiit to their husband and wives causing them to get sick or even die.

Get vaccinated or STFU!

Unregistered
    You probably fill dumb now that someone pointed out a different point of view on vaccinations.

If you have to feel convinced that the vaccine may work then why won't the CDC fully approve this vaccine?

Wake up already.

Most people are afraid to die but when it's your time nothing can prevent to include your vaccine.

If you are a cop get vaccinated. You don't want to be like some public servants who have given that Covid 19 Shiiiit to their husband and wives causing them to get sick or even die.

Get vaccinated or STFU!
    My error its feel not feel.

Self corrected.

Unregistered
    What's dumb is Ron Desantis on Friday signed into law no face mask mandate laws to supersede the local and state municipalities and counties.

Florida has just set a record with overflowing hospitals with covid-19. It is now the EPICENTER for COVID-19.

Now just how got damn stupid can he be? Covid patients are now much younger and this dumbass politician is playing the usual politics with Florida citizens lives.

He just lost my vote and I'm sure as more people die from this Delta Variant, he will lose more votes for Governor or his run for President.

The Liberals want him to fail and like or not he is playing right into their playbook.

CDC just stated even if you are fully vaccinated wear a facemask. This dumb box of rocks is not keeping Floridians safe at all.

I hope he's not a secret Democrat.

Unregistered
    What's dumb is Ron Desantis on Friday signed into law no face mask mandate laws to supersede the local and state municipalities and counties.

Florida has just set a record with overflowing hospitals with covid-19. It is now the EPICENTER for COVID-19.

Now just how got damn stupid can he be? Covid patients are now much younger and this dumbass politician is playing the usual politics with Florida citizens lives.

He just lost my vote and I'm sure as more people die from this Delta Variant, he will lose more votes for Governor or his run for President.

The Liberals want him to fail and like or not he is playing right into their playbook.

CDC just stated even if you are fully vaccinated wear a facemask. This dumb box of rocks is not keeping Floridians safe at all.

I hope he's not a secret Democrat.
    Let's be honest. You didn't vote for him, and you will never vote for him. Turn fake news cnn off and stop being a sheep. I along with many people will be voting for DeSantis whether for a second term for Governor or for POTUS! We value our liberties!

Unregistered
    Let's be honest. You didn't vote for him, and you will never vote for him. Turn fake news cnn off and stop being a sheep. I along with many people will be voting for DeSantis whether for a second term for Governor or for POTUS! We value our liberties!
    The good thing is, dead people can’t vote at all!

Unregistered
    The good thing is, dead people can’t vote at all!
    Are you sure that dead people don't vote? Because Biden had a lot of dead people that voted for him in 2020, and I'm not counting the brain dead people, I'm saying really dead people, the ones that are 6' under!

Unregistered
    Are you sure that dead people don't vote? Because Biden had a lot of dead people that voted for him in 2020, and I'm not counting the brain dead people, I'm saying really dead people, the ones that are 6' under!
    This shouldn’t be political, get the vaccine. Look at what is happening. We are #1 and as usual the laughing stock of this nation.

Unregistered
    Those have had the shot should stop crying and trying to push it down the throats of those that don't want an experimental shot. You do you and don't worry about other people. Besides, my body my choice. Or does that only apply when liberals want to murder babies?

Unregistered
    Now it’s the “murdering babies” people. You don’t give three shits about some unwanted baby you retard. You’d be the first to get your 33 an abortion after you forgot to pull out while you nailed her in the back of your unmarked Fusion. Hypocrites. As if you’d be man enough to tell the wife. You’d have to add another of those precious photos in the hallway dressed in white linen with your ugly kids because you got a new one.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Lying scum. Please by all means, don’t get the vaccine. I want you on a respirator by the end of summer. Make sure you attend lots of crowded events and please, travel by airplane! Really make this thing stick. DeSantis is right, Tucker is right. Vaccine=Bad. Get all of it in you, we need ignorant assholes like you to remove yourselves from the herd. You can’t talk sense to the senseless. 👋 Bye fukkkers!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast