Covid - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you got your shot why are you so worried about those who didn't? That shot is gonna make you immune like sleepy Joe said, right? Worry about you, fool.
    This is the same retarded asshole who will beg and cry like a little bish for the vaccine as he’s going on the ventilator, when the nurse tells him, it’s too late you stupid mfcker, a vaccine won’t help you know so please allow us to induce a coma on your worthless dead meat ass and shove a tube down your throat to you can keep breathing while your family gets your affairs in order. At least if you yourself drop dead you can’t infect anyone else. Wishful thinking I suppose. You’ll live just enough to be a burden to us all.

Unregistered
    This is the same retarded asshole who will beg and cry like a little bish for the vaccine as he’s going on the ventilator, when the nurse tells him, it’s too late you stupid mfcker, a vaccine won’t help you know so please allow us to induce a coma on your worthless dead meat ass and shove a tube down your throat to you can keep breathing while your family gets your affairs in order. At least if you yourself drop dead you can’t infect anyone else. Wishful thinking I suppose. You’ll live just enough to be a burden to us all.
    That was painful to read.

Unregistered
    Bahhh bahhhh

Unregistered
    Good luck to you, you must be a flat earth and ufo conspirator, idiots like you will fail at life
    Go turn on the news so they could tell you what to fear and how to think, fool.

Unregistered
    Good luck to you, you must be a flat earth and ufo conspirator, idiots like you will fail at life
    You definitely wear 2 masks when driving alone in your car.

Unregistered
    First off …. Y’all brought Trump into this.
    Tell me what your daddy Biden has done (other than F up the economy, jobs, law and order etc ). Second …. CHOICE FREEDOM. These are strong things that are awarded to citizens of the USA. If someone does not want the vaccine that is their body, thus their right
    If you like the sheep, puppets and conformity then head to Cuba, North Korea or China

Respect everyone opinion and personal choices. You have no right to push your choices and opinions on another
    🇺🇸

Unregistered
    This is about the dumbest, fear mongering, load of dystopian left wing propaganda BS I’ve ever read.
    We’ve been in this pandemic, for over a year? Our Heath care system has learned a lot, the likely-hood of you dying now as opposed to this time in 2020 are 500% less likely.
    So STFU, do your reading (which I can only assume is difficult for someone with an IQ less than 80 - since your little description sounds something attuned to what you hear on CNN every afternoon) , and stop demagoguing anyone who doesn’t agree with your little view points.

Jesus COVID isn’t even that bad anymore, look at the latest CDC numbers I’ll be glad to provide you the links. Look at Sweden, they had the most lax’d covid response. They never mandated masks/shots and per capita there numbers are significantly lower than ours.

VAXX and NON-VAXXED MDPD officers are out there everyday, interacting with the public, so the burden of proof is on YOU to show how it’s the non-vaxxed officers who are contributing to the “spread”
    Mind you, your numbers need to a show 0.01% correlation to mean A SINGLE THING?!

BOOM.

Unregistered
    This is about the dumbest, fear mongering, load of dystopian left wing propaganda BS I’ve ever read.
    We’ve been in this pandemic, for over a year? Our Heath care system has learned a lot, the likely-hood of you dying now as opposed to this time in 2020 are 500% less likely.
    So STFU, do your reading (which I can only assume is difficult for someone with an IQ less than 80 - since your little description sounds something attuned to what you hear on CNN every afternoon) , and stop demagoguing anyone who doesn’t agree with your little view points.

Jesus COVID isn’t even that bad anymore, look at the latest CDC numbers I’ll be glad to provide you the links. Look at Sweden, they had the most lax’d covid response. They never mandated masks/shots and per capita there numbers are significantly lower than ours.

VAXX and NON-VAXXED MDPD officers are out there everyday, interacting with the public, so the burden of proof is on YOU to show how it’s the non-vaxxed officers who are contributing to the “spread”
    Mind you, your numbers need to a show 0.01% correlation to mean A SINGLE THING?!

BOOM.
    Sure it ain’t bad. Unless you get it, retard. Asshole.

Unregistered

BOOM.

Delta variant, more contagious. Over 90% not vaccinated are infected or hospitalized. You must be really dumb. “BOOM”facts…

Unregistered

BOOM.
    Wow, hope you are a parent or have parents. How can you be so stupid?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast