Surfside

Thread: Surfside

Unregistered

Surfside

Glad to see many of us first responders wearing the respirators. Look at 9-11 several passed away from the contaminants. This was a very difficult task. Glad it’s over. We can bi-tch all we want about the conditions and planning, especially the food but, we are not buried under that ruble.

Unregistered

Macho Mengs Full Time

Neither are the victims thanks our county hero’s the Priority Response Team. From what I heard they are solely responsible for all the bodies being found.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Neither are the victims thanks our county hero’s the Priority Response Team. From what I heard they are solely responsible for all the bodies being found.
    County and City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad to see many of us first responders wearing the respirators. Look at 9-11 several passed away from the contaminants. This was a very difficult task. Glad it’s over. We can bi-tch all we want about the conditions and planning, especially the food but, we are not buried under that ruble.
    Several passed away? As of Sept 2020 over 3900 first responders have passed away from 9/11 related illnesses and over 18,000 have cancer related to 9/11. That's a little more than several if you ask me.

Unregistered
    Bless this community.