It's Sooo Embarrassing ........ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give it up. Scott Israel never comes on this site. He never did. His people would tell him what was on here when he was sheriff but the man doesn’t know how to use a computer and certainly doesn’t know how to post comments or type anything more than a few words (and probably typed with his lips moving). The pro Israel comments may be coming from his kid or from a handful of his former outreach lackeys and suck ups, but not from him.
    Truth, but he whines and begs them to go to his defense and to promote his agenda. I mean really, what’s he got in life, nationally known as a failure, no legitimate law enforcement agency will hire him and after two years of looking the only job he could find is a clerk job in Davie. Poor basturd, crappy job, worthless kids, ugly wife and a dirt bag criminal whips his ass in the election. Brett, help the dimwitted fool. Get him a trailer in Arkansas where people won’t point at him and laugh 😂

Unregistered
    Truth, but he whines and begs them to go to his defense and to promote his agenda. I mean really, what’s he got in life, nationally known as a failure, no legitimate law enforcement agency will hire him and after two years of looking the only job he could find is a clerk job in Davie. Poor basturd, crappy job, worthless kids, ugly wife and a dirt bag criminal whips his ass in the election. Brett, help the dimwitted fool. Get him a trailer in Arkansas where people won’t point at him and laugh 😂
    Did Isreal return your text for the dinner invitation? You were advised to put xoxo at the end for a better chance.

Unregistered
    Did Isreal return your text for the dinner invitation? You were advised to put xoxo at the end for a better chance.
    He was unable to respond. Kinsey was having his way with him.

Unregistered
    He was unable to respond. Kinsey was having his way with him.
    He is probably a busy guy. I'm sure your persistence will pay off soon. Dont forget the xoxo

Unregistered
    He is probably a busy guy. I'm sure your persistence will pay off soon. Dont forget the xoxo
    He is very busy, I’ll bet you and Scotty reminisce about playing hide the sausage on fifth floor. Now all you have is the meter maid office. Has Scotty considered the sex change? He could possibly beat Tony in the election if was man! Just saying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123