Tony finally listened to people smarter than his dumb ass - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You won your settlement already, its over. Dont let bso go after you for violating the settlement agreement by "disparaging" them on this "anonymous" website. Remember, they admitted no guilt. If they can listen in on cell phone calls- wink wink- they can surely track down who is posting on here. Dont let them get you on a technicality.
    Wink- Wink- are you admitting your misusing the stingray wink- wink? We all know you misuse it. We all know you violate title 3. Go ahead and admit it right now for everyone to see so you can get sued for another couple million for violating even more civil rights. Idiots.

Unregistered
    The fact you misuse the stingray imsi catchers to violate title 3 is even more proof that you are not trustworthy enough to possess those devices. You’re uneducated morons.

Unregistered
    You won your settlement already, its over. Dont let bso go after you for violating the settlement agreement by "disparaging" them on this "anonymous" website. Remember, they admitted no guilt. If they can listen in on cell phone calls- wink wink- they can surely track down who is posting on here. Dont let them get you on a technicality.
    Is telling the truth disparaging? Or is it telling the truth? Is the truth derogatory? Or is it honesty?

Unregistered
    What’s your point? They were IA detectives jack azz. They requirement to be a Sgt. I do not believe was always in effect there. And yes they should have known better than to be conducting illegal searches and illegal arrests. This is a huge black mark on I.A. and BSO in general. Particularly because they are supposed to be making sure everyone else follows the rules. If they can’t follow the rules themselves what does that say about them and BSO?

I would be curious to know is BSO is still engaging in this kind of conduct and if they are what are they doing to fix it. Because whether they like it or not a precedent has been set for this kind of conduct and it has a million dollar price tag attached to it. So if I were BSO, I would be going out of my way to fix this immediately l, and if they have violated anyone else’s rights, to do everything in their power to make those people right again, or they will be paying out a lot more multi million dollar settlements.
    Yes, they are violating officer's rights AND state law with some of Tony's terminations. He was told this beforehand by the union but didnt care.

Unregistered
    Yes, they are violating officer's rights AND state law with some of Tony's terminations. He was told this beforehand by the union but didnt care.

Pictures were just released of Tony unknowingly to him he is being watched it appears. Why would anyone want to live that life. At what point do you cut your losses & say this isn’t worth it. The guy quite literally has undercover or private investigators following him. He obviously pissed off the wrong people

Someone sent me the picture. It looks like it came from his Facebook page

Unregistered
    Well all he has done is turn everyone against him. They gotta change direction with this sh!t. This place is shut the phuck down.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789