Tony finally listened to people smarter than his dumb ass - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Who was it anyway that was involved in this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who was it anyway that was involved in this?
    Lt. G Molam. J. Colabr investigated on behalf of the Public Corruption unit back then. I believe his investigation found no wrong doing. Don't know if he was in Orlando but Molam was. Don't know who else. Maybe someone else can chime in on who went to Orlando.

Unregistered

Armed kidnapping

Lt. G Molam. J. Colabr investigated on behalf of the Public Corruption unit back then. I believe his investigation found no wrong doing. Don't know if he was in Orlando but Molam was. Don't know who else. Maybe someone else can chime in on who went to Orlando.
    Well the question really is did she go voluntarily or was she taken against her will. I mean it’s kind of hard to argue it was voluntary when you got three cops there pressuring her. This is where you get into hot water when you don’t have PC to make an arrest and you don’t have a warrant. They didn’t have either and mere suspicion isn’t enough to just take people. You can’t force people out if their homes just because it’s convenient for you. That hotel is the same is her home at that point. This was a big phuck up. Maybe the biggest I’ve ever seen, procedurally this was just playing dumb. This one looks pretty shady and BSO was smart to pay the two million. She should have asked for five million.

Unregistered
    Well the question really is did she go voluntarily or was she taken against her will. I mean it’s kind of hard to argue it was voluntary when you got three cops there pressuring her. This is where you get into hot water when you don’t have PC to make an arrest and you don’t have a warrant. They didn’t have either and mere suspicion isn’t enough to just take people. You can’t force people out if their homes just because it’s convenient for you. That hotel is the same is her home at that point. This was a big phuck up. Maybe the biggest I’ve ever seen, procedurally this was just playing dumb. This one looks pretty shady and BSO was smart to pay the two million. She should have asked for five million.
    It doesn't matter now. Bso admits NO wrongdoing..she gets 2 mil, nothing to see here. Hope she enjoys the rest of her life and gets out of this area...

Unregistered
    It doesn't matter now. Bso admits NO wrongdoing..she gets 2 mil, nothing to see here. Hope she enjoys the rest of her life and gets out of this area...
    It does matter because this place has not learned it’s lesson. They are still violating cops rights here and employees rights here so it really does matter. The people who are violating other cops rights need to take a long look in the mirror because what goes around comes around azzholes.

Unregistered
    It doesn’t matter what they admit. They paid two million dollars the wrongdoing is quite obvious. Nobody pays two million unless they screwed the pooch. Ans they screwed the pooch bigger than sh!t.

Unregistered
    This was an armed kidnapping. Wtf is this how BSO treats their employees?

Unregistered
    I doubt any reasonable person would assume they had a choice when three armed Deputies drive all the way from Broward corner you in your hotel room, and tell you they would like you to come back because of an accusation and your confiscating her BSO issued equipment. I would say that the courts would have probably agreed. And remember, even if they had P/C, they had no jurisdiction.

Unregistered
    I doubt any reasonable person would assume they had a choice when three armed Deputies drive all the way from Broward corner you in your hotel room, and tell you they would like you to come back because of an accusation and your confiscating her BSO issued equipment. I would say that the courts would have probably agreed. And remember, even if they had P/C, they had no jurisdiction.
    They didn’t have probable cause they didn’t have jurisdiction they didn’t have a warrant and consent will never fly in a situation like this. Totally illegal one hundred percent.

Unregistered
    They didn’t have probable cause they didn’t have jurisdiction they didn’t have a warrant and consent will never fly in a situation like this. Totally illegal one hundred percent.
    Two million dollars wow.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast