Tony finally listened to people smarter than his dumb ass - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered

The problem

The problem with BSO is you have idiots who think it’s a feather in their cap to violate another employees rights on behalf of management. Whenever you see deputies blatantly violating rights like this it’s because somebody up above was directing them to do it.

If you’re too stupid to figure out that the people up above don’t care what happens to you for violating someone else’s rights, then you might just take the bait.

I would advise everyone not to take management’s bait, especially when your dealing with another employee. Most of our employees either know their rights or are smart enough and have access to lawyers who will advise them of their rights.

You will end up paying for it in the end one way or the other. It’s called Karma. It took seven years but people’s wrongdoing in this case has been brutally exposed. The same will happen in other cases where people’s rights have been violated.

Unregistered

Damn

Let’s analyze the facts. The first big mistake here was an illegal search. If it had ended there it would have been bad enough. But then they took another step further and kidnapped the lady. Lmao, wtf were they thinking? No probable cause, no warrant, no nothing. Jesus man. You can’t just force someone out of their domicile because you think that’s what’s best. You need proof not just a hunch. And you have to justify it. There needs to be an immediate flight risk. It was just one mistake building on top of another.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s analyze the facts. The first big mistake here was an illegal search. If it had ended there it would have been bad enough. But then they took another step further and kidnapped the lady. Lmao, wtf were they thinking? No probable cause, no warrant, no nothing. Jesus man. You can’t just force someone out of their domicile because you think that’s what’s best. You need proof not just a hunch. And you have to justify it. There needs to be an immediate flight risk. It was just one mistake building on top of another.
    And here’s where it gets really good. Let’s say they actually found something in their illegal search. Whatever they found can not be used to justify an arrest because the search itself was illegal. Getting warrants after the fact wouldn’t have even helped them, because they did the search before they would have gotten the warrant. But in this case there was no crime. This is where you get into a lot of trouble. Bad search bad arrest, classic phuck up from inexperienced or just plain dumb detectives.

Unregistered
    And here’s where it gets really good. Let’s say they actually found something in their illegal search. Whatever they found can not be used to justify an arrest because the search itself was illegal. Getting warrants after the fact wouldn’t have even helped them, because they did the search before they would have gotten the warrant. But in this case there was no crime. This is where you get into a lot of trouble. Bad search bad arrest, classic phuck up from inexperienced or just plain dumb detectives.
    They weren't detectives, they were SGT.'s!!! Not sure if they were detectives BEFORE they got promoted. But, as we see, not everyone who is promoted deserves that promotion. Just because you are good at memorizing and taking a test does not mean you can apply the concepts to the real world. The assessment is a joke and very subjective but hey, got boobs and a nice smile and you too can make it to the top. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of females who kick ass, take names, and have a brain and some are not even bad looking overall and deserve promotion. But in this agency.........

Unregistered

I.A. Phucked up

They weren't detectives, they were SGT.'s!!! Not sure if they were detectives BEFORE they got promoted. But, as we see, not everyone who is promoted deserves that promotion. Just because you are good at memorizing and taking a test does not mean you can apply the concepts to the real world. The assessment is a joke and very subjective but hey, got boobs and a nice smile and you too can make it to the top. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of females who kick ass, take names, and have a brain and some are not even bad looking overall and deserve promotion. But in this agency.........
    Wrong again. They were internal affairs detectives. They sh!t the bed in this one.

Unregistered
    Wrong again. They were internal affairs detectives. They sh!t the bed in this one.
    But you have to have the rank of Sgt and above to be in I.A. Jacka$$

Unregistered
    But you have to have the rank of Sgt and above to be in I.A. Jacka$$
    What’s your point? They were IA detectives jack azz. They requirement to be a Sgt. I do not believe was always in effect there. And yes they should have known better than to be conducting illegal searches and illegal arrests. This is a huge black mark on I.A. and BSO in general. Particularly because they are supposed to be making sure everyone else follows the rules. If they can’t follow the rules themselves what does that say about them and BSO?

I would be curious to know is BSO is still engaging in this kind of conduct and if they are what are they doing to fix it. Because whether they like it or not a precedent has been set for this kind of conduct and it has a million dollar price tag attached to it. So if I were BSO, I would be going out of my way to fix this immediately l, and if they have violated anyone else’s rights, to do everything in their power to make those people right again, or they will be paying out a lot more multi million dollar settlements.

Unregistered
    What’s your point? They were IA detectives jack azz. They requirement to be a Sgt. I do not believe was always in effect there. And yes they should have known better than to be conducting illegal searches and illegal arrests. This is a huge black mark on I.A. and BSO in general. Particularly because they are supposed to be making sure everyone else follows the rules. If they can’t follow the rules themselves what does that say about them and BSO?

I would be curious to know is BSO is still engaging in this kind of conduct and if they are what are they doing to fix it. Because whether they like it or not a precedent has been set for this kind of conduct and it has a million dollar price tag attached to it. So if I were BSO, I would be going out of my way to fix this immediately l, and if they have violated anyone else’s rights, to do everything in their power to make those people right again, or they will be paying out a lot more multi million dollar settlements.
    You sound like a typical troll that doesn’t even work for the Dept. Media maybe? Trying to solicit some info covertly huh?

Unregistered

Don’t let us see you sweat

You sound like a typical troll that doesn’t even work for the Dept. Media maybe? Trying to solicit some info covertly huh?
    You sound like a conspiracy theorist. Why are you worried? Is there more information to be found?

Unregistered
    You won your settlement already, its over. Dont let bso go after you for violating the settlement agreement by "disparaging" them on this "anonymous" website. Remember, they admitted no guilt. If they can listen in on cell phone calls- wink wink- they can surely track down who is posting on here. Dont let them get you on a technicality.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast