more and more police officers leaving MBPD

Unregistered

more and more police officers leaving MBPD

Never in MBPD history has this agency been unable to retain highly valuable police officers WHY? . Another exit of even more officers is taking place again . This is truly shocking event any replacements will be very difficult to obtain without lowering the agency standards significantly. Very sad days for the city of Miami Beach my friends

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Never in MBPD history has this agency been unable to retain highly valuable police officers WHY? . Another exit of even more officers is taking place again . This is truly shocking event any replacements will be very difficult to obtain without lowering the agency standards significantly. Very sad days for the city of Miami Beach my friends
    Hey drama queen, who is leaving you MBPD historian? Do you mean retiring? Yes..that happens...

Unregistered
    Hey drama queen, who is leaving you MBPD historian? Do you mean retiring? Yes..that happens...
    UM, Miami, Hollywood and multiple School Board. RC4300 has destroyed this place.

Unregistered
    UM, Miami, Hollywood and multiple School Board. RC4300 has destroyed this place.
    Name 1 of the "multie people" that is going to school board?!

Unregistered
    Where have you been you Kiss-Ass?

Unregistered
    Name 1 of the "multie people" that is going to school board?!
    Ernie go walk Paul’s dog and grab Ricky a bang out of the fridge. Sapingo!

Unregistered
    Ernie go walk Paul’s dog and grab Ricky a bang out of the fridge. Sapingo!
    Two geniuses and crap talkers who can't answer a simple question. Just proves you are full of it....Who is going to school board? Name one and I will stfu...

Unregistered
    Two geniuses and crap talkers who can't answer a simple question. Just proves you are full of it....Who is going to school board? Name one and I will stfu...
    Your Sister.