Number 1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Number 1

Unregistered
    I just hope all cupcakrs who went right to schools end up on the road

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just hope all cupcakrs who went right to schools end up on the road
    Did you put in and get rejected for it? Sounds jealousy to me. State law requires the SAO so someone had to do it.

Unregistered
    Did you put in and get rejected for it? Sounds jealousy to me. State law requires the SAO so someone had to do it.
    Looks like another high school equivalency hire. And nope, I sure did not put in for it. Did not need to.

Unregistered
    DD was not FMPD'S first choice (fact). Took three times to pass the state exam (fact). Abused the city issued credit card
    (fact). Has more hash marks on his sleeve than a vampire lives (unless he was a cop at 18). Tried to sneak his way out of FMPD back to Ohio as chief (fact). Made bad promotion choices (fact and subjective). And apparently has Sirius XM in one of his many take homes (fact) unless it was cancelled. Now you POS road scrubs must bow to him because he has less time on the road than a FMPD hire who became a SRO with 12 days on the road (fact)!!!!!
    Your CHIEF..NUMERO UNO..BIG BOSS..(FACTFACTFACTFACTFACTFACT). Now stop whining about something you cannot change

Unregistered
    I guess sentence structure gets you every time huh genius? Capitalization too hard for you? Or did you get the degree working with study groups? Hahahahahahhahaha
    obviously not. you responded didnt you numb nutz. hahahahahahahah

Unregistered
    They got a raise but are still not paid as well as us.
    They only got HUGE raises because people that have been there 10 + years are making the same at people just starting. So, thats the only reason thats happening.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123