Number 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Number 1

Unregistered
    DD was not FMPD'S first choice (fact). Took three times to pass the state exam (fact). Abused the city issued credit card
    (fact). Has more hash marks on his sleeve than a vampire lives (unless he was a cop at 18). Tried to sneak his way out of FMPD back to Ohio as chief (fact). Made bad promotion choices (fact and subjective). And apparently has Sirius XM in one of his many take homes (fact) unless it was cancelled. Now you POS road scrubs must bow to him because he has less time on the road than a FMPD hire who became a SRO with 12 days on the road (fact)!!!!!

Unregistered
    I double dare the next officer who gets in trouble to tell DD to his ugly fat face "I had no corrupt intent when I...." fill in the blank. If this excuse works for shithead # 1 then this has to be the new standard.

Unregistered
    It was active FMPD officers who passed on information of this fraudulent use of double D's P-Card to Anthony Thomas (fact). No one had the balls to put their own name on it. Former LCSO Sheriff Rod Shoap helped Anthony Thomas write and submit that ethics complaint (fact). It was about the same time frame Shoap filed a state ethics complaint against Sheriff Carmine Marceno. (fact)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DD was not FMPD'S first choice (fact). Took three times to pass the state exam (fact). Abused the city issued credit card
    (fact). Has more hash marks on his sleeve than a vampire lives (unless he was a cop at 18). Tried to sneak his way out of FMPD back to Ohio as chief (fact). Made bad promotion choices (fact and subjective). And apparently has Sirius XM in one of his many take homes (fact) unless it was cancelled. Now you POS road scrubs must bow to him because he has less time on the road than a FMPD hire who became a SRO with 12 days on the road (fact)!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hey you racist Skin Head you will never receive a retirement anywhere.
    Contraire eggplant.

Unregistered
    How come the city counsel cannot see that diggity is not fit for this department? He is the second worse Chief I have seen at FMPD. This agency has gone to shit since his tenure. He has dropped the hiring standards, shown it is okay top spend money frivolously and does not have any respect for his ground troops. I'm still surprised with some of the hires since his tenure. Apparently morals and ethics mean nothing at FMPD according to him. How much money does the department get for hiring certain minority's that are not qualified or have very questionable pasts? We know that white aint right so they get nothing for hiring ole whitey. For those that are qualified and have good morals, ethics and character, keep doing what you do. See if you make it to retirement with FMPD?????
    you obviously dont have morals, ethics or character. You more than likely only have a GED. Take a look at the majority of the officers at FMPD and the majority received their degrees from Hodges. The majority came in with no degree but end up with a master's in 6 months. ( Hiring standards.hahaha

Unregistered
    you obviously dont have morals, ethics or character. You more than likely only have a GED. Take a look at the majority of the officers at FMPD and the majority received their degrees from Hodges. The majority came in with no degree but end up with a master's in 6 months. ( Hiring standards.hahaha
    I guess sentence structure gets you every time huh genius? Capitalization too hard for you? Or did you get the degree working with study groups? Hahahahahahhahaha

Unregistered
    20 plus years at FMPD and they never bought me 1 pair of boots. I would also love to have Sirius XM in my patrol car so I could keep up with "news" and "national events and protest." Give me a fuking break.
    Become Chief and you can negotiate a contract, until then bow down to your shitty union and take the scraps the city throws you. It won't matter, your mayor is doing everything he can to get Lee County in there. You have maybe 4-5 years left. Why do you think the city is offering you shit for a contract this got around. He is going to do what he can to destroy morale even worse than it already is. You're all on a short end of the stick

Unregistered
    LCSO just got HUGE raises. Ask anyone that works there. Time to flee this department

Unregistered
    Hope you all look good in green. Cup cake SRO's working nights in Lehigh. Welcome back to road patrol.

Unregistered
    LCSO just got HUGE raises. Ask anyone that works there. Time to flee this department
    They got a raise but are still not paid as well as us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast