New new captain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New new captain

Unregistered

New new captain

So can someone tell me intelligently how Tampa and margate had to have interviews for captain yet tallahassee and now jacksonville are just appointed? How is that in any way consistent or fair? We need a QAR on the process

Unregistered

final warning to south region

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So can someone tell me intelligently how Tampa and margate had to have interviews for captain yet tallahassee and now jacksonville are just appointed? How is that in any way consistent or fair? We need a QAR on the process
    This is your last warning, stay off of this site. We are tired of hearing your little spoons bang against the high chair. Give us your resignation or STFU.

Unregistered
    If I was will or Carolyn I would feel like a second string pick out of necessity

Unregistered
    The truth is interviews are not required for SES. I hope they stop altogether. It’s funny to me that when a position is advertised only one or two internal applicants apply. Then the spoon bangers start smacking their little keyboards and demand parity.

Unregistered
    What the #&$@% are you talking about? Only one applied for Tampa and there wasn’t a Margate captain interview because none of you diaper wearing lazy millennials applied. Oh BooHooo. Sell your brand of crazy somewhere else.

Unregistered
    What the #&$@% are you talking about? Only one applied for Tampa and there wasn’t a Margate captain interview because none of you diaper wearing lazy millennials applied. Oh BooHooo. Sell your brand of crazy somewhere else.
    The key word was intelligently. The profane condescending response reeks of SW or one of his disciples.

Unregistered
    The key word was intelligently . The profane condescending response reeks of SW or one of his disciples.
    Key word? Not even mentioned in the post you quoted. Do you have a reading comprehension issue? Help is available and at no cost to you. I work here because it’s the best job in Florida. That bothers you that people like this place, doesn’t it? #justhappyhere

Unregistered
    Key word? Not even mentioned in the post you quoted. Do you have a reading comprehension issue? Help is available and at no cost to you. I work here because it’s the best job in Florida. That bothers you that people like this place, doesn’t it? #justhappyhere
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife for chicken wings and beer. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Obviously you don’t pay attention. In fact there was job posting on people first for margate/ west palm / ft pierce and Tampa captain positions. That’s fact. It’s also fact there were no positing for tallahassee or gainesville captain. So if I were will or Carolyn obviously you were made captian cause no one wanted it , not because they wanted you. Otherwise they would have appointed you like gainesville and tallahasse

Unregistered
    Obviously you don’t pay attention. In fact there was job posting on people first for margate/ west palm / ft pierce and Tampa captain positions. That’s fact. It’s also fact there were no positing for tallahassee or gainesville captain. So if I were will or Carolyn obviously you were made captian cause no one wanted it , not because they wanted you. Otherwise they would have appointed you like gainesville and tallahasse
    Agreed. They want consistency from all of us but there own “promotional” process is inconsistent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast