Leave the kid alone
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Leave the kid alone

Idk why the city has it out for that kid. Never in my many years have I heard of IA and Traffic homicide showing up to the end of a pursuit. The city is looking to get what they ask for. There’s no blue line out here. Mother****ers just looking to snitch on the next cop and get promoted.

Unregistered
    What on earth are you talking about???

Unregistered
    Why would anyone do anything proactive in this Dept. You would think he would of at least learned that when he got his job back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would anyone do anything proactive in this Dept. You would think he would of at least learned that when he got his job back.
    Dugan and Bercaw MUST go. If you do police work here you are insane. Moral can not handle anymore of these Morons.

Unregistered
    Maybe don't turn your body camera off during a pursuit.

Unregistered
    Yes, not smart.

Unregistered
    He didn’t obviously you know nothing about what happened.

Unregistered
    Body cameras? We don’t need no stinkin body cameras!

Unregistered

Bro, Just Stop!

You got fired and got your job back. Just stop.

The chief held mandatory meetings that every sworn officer was required to attend where you were called names and disparaged. You know they are watching (gunning) for you. Just stop.

You are the literal poster boy for how NOT to operate a police vehicle, or any vehicle for that matter. They use your in car videos at in-service driver training and your videos are shown to every new hire in holdover on what not to do. Just stop.

All you have to do is just show up, take your calls, leave your GD camera on and go home and you will collect a pension and be young enough to enjoy it. Just stop.

Stop thinking you have to chase everything, run hot to every call and thinking you have any future in this department. Just stop.

Seriously just f*cking stop!! If I were in your shoes, which I wouldn’t be that stupid and arrogant to begin with, I would be a ghost that just handles my calls and backs up my squad mates. At least until everyone with rank that knows I was a F-up is long gone.

This isn’t friendly advice as I am ashamed to work with you. Everyone knows that all if you AMs are shady AF and I’m sure you will all end up in the news, fired (again) or prison before you ever collect a pension check.

If they don’t fire you, please just quit. Quit before you finally are able to succeed and kill another innocent person or a fellow officer.

Unregistered
    You got fired and got your job back. Just stop.

The chief held mandatory meetings that every sworn officer was required to attend where you were called names and disparaged. You know they are watching (gunning) for you. Just stop.

You are the literal poster boy for how NOT to operate a police vehicle, or any vehicle for that matter. They use your in car videos at in-service driver training and your videos are shown to every new hire in holdover on what not to do. Just stop.

All you have to do is just show up, take your calls, leave your GD camera on and go home and you will collect a pension and be young enough to enjoy it. Just stop.

Stop thinking you have to chase everything, run hot to every call and thinking you have any future in this department. Just stop.

Seriously just f*cking stop!! If I were in your shoes, which I wouldn’t be that stupid and arrogant to begin with, I would be a ghost that just handles my calls and backs up my squad mates. At least until everyone with rank that knows I was a F-up is long gone.

This isn’t friendly advice as I am ashamed to work with you. Everyone knows that all if you AMs are shady AF and I’m sure you will all end up in the news, fired (again) or prison before you ever collect a pension check.

If they don’t fire you, please just quit. Quit before you finally are able to succeed and kill another innocent person or a fellow officer.
    What happened when you got in his face and offered to fight him to the death? Oh you conveniently skipped that step, huh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast