Leo Affairs kidnapped by anti-PBA Madman and lunatics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Leo Affairs kidnapped by anti-PBA Madman and lunatics

There was a time when you could come to this site and read about hiring dates, tests, police equipment, etc.
    Not so anymore. Leo Affairs has been kidnapped by an antic PBA Madman (more than likely John Rivera) who poses as different authors and tries to stir up trouble in the department. Sometimes he writes as Racist White, other times he is Angry Black or MDPD Karen. Bottom line is, this site is nothing but a toilet and those who dabble here are in serious need of mental help.
    My advise to all of you kooks in the making- seek help! Our department will be a lot healthier by it.

Unregistered
    It is happening at Leo sites in every municipality. It is a one-man campaign against the PBA. Someone must be very sore.

Unregistered
    Go figure. That used to happen in every single unit that PV has ever been in. Coincidentally it would begin when he arrived at the unit, and it would end when he would leave the unit.

The PV’s and the John Rivera’s of the world. Manipulative rats!

Unregistered
    I’m so tired of this unprofessional rant between Stahl and the rest of the workd that I went to the PBA on Wednesday to sign up to run. The girl said she had no information on the elections.
    Then I asked to speak to either Greenwell or Stahl. She said they were not there and was not allowed to say when they would be back.
    That is phucked up on so many levels.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m so tired of this unprofessional rant between Stahl and the rest of the workd that I went to the PBA on Wednesday to sign up to run. The girl said she had no information on the elections.
    Then I asked to speak to either Greenwell or Stahl. She said they were not there and was not allowed to say when they would be back.
    That is phucked up on so many levels.
    Of course you did Domingo. Go choke on a **** as you have always done.

Unregistered

Can’t help himself- he was born and raised that way

Steadman you are a liar, especially one who invents elaborate, dishonest stories.
    You were born fabulist, with an imagination unfettered by the laws of logic and probability

Unregistered
    Steadman you are a liar, especially one who invents elaborate, dishonest stories.
    You were born fabulist, with an imagination unfettered by the laws of logic and probability
    I think he got into one of the kilos his dad and uncle would keep under his crib at the trailer park in south Homestead. A mentally challenged baby’s brain can only take so much.

Unregistered

Stahlsesssion

Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Unregistered
    Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.
    Stahl is a member of the Homestead KKK chapter

Unregistered
    Stahl is a member of the Homestead KKK chapter
    Maybe its time Stahl files civil suit thus enabling a judge to issue a subpoena for this IP address, then another for subscriber info then allowing libel suit to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast