16 Don’t be Pressured

Unregistered

16 Don’t be Pressured

I am retired those who know me I am the King of 16, I hold the Record for most BTO in ONE shift (9).
    For the Record I am not Taborda nor Pedro Beltran.

The reason I am is to educate you Reference 16,Dont be PRESSURE 1 more time Do not be pressure by The Chief,Sgt.,Lt.,Commander or Major Ref. 16.

You see from the Chief Down if you screw up a 16 by Violating people’s right not doing things by the BOOK and You yes You Get SUED gets what buddy You are on Your own.

If you don’t know how to properly do a 16 from Roadside to BTO then ASK. Who can you AsK? Ask Julio Palomino/Jasiel Hernandez Sgt. Pastor in Central Midnights.

Don’t not waste your time Asking Heredia-Rubio he’s clueless and useless. He’s All talk no action BTW Heredia-Rubio is DRE if you get a 16 that blows below .008 have Heredia-Rubio respond reference DRE.

Again don’t get caught with your pants down under pressure.

You have Bodycam use it to your advantage,if you respond to a call where the vehicle is parked in private property example Shopping Center,gas station,Church parking lot,etc. Be very careful how you determine 16 First of All Who placed the driver Behind the Wheel? Are the keys in the ignition and in Physical control?

Remember 16 laws were designed for Roads conditions not so much snoozing inside the vehicle in PRIVATE property.

You decide to push the envelope and 39 in private property get ready to testify in court as of why.

Don’t be afraid to say I don’t feel comfortable doing a 16. If you know fine congratulations if you don’t pass it own to someone who knows.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am retired those who know me I am the King of 16, I hold the Record for most BTO in ONE shift (9).

The reason I am is to educate you Reference 16,Dont be PRESSURE 1 more time Do not be pressure by The Chief,Sgt.,Lt.,Commander or Major Ref. 16.

You see from the Chief Down if you screw up a 16 by Violating people’s right not doing things by the BOOK and You yes You Get SUED gets what buddy You are on Your own.

If you don’t know how to properly do a 16 from Roadside to BTO then ASK. Who can you AsK? Ask Julio Palomino/Jasiel Hernandez Sgt. Pastor in Central Midnights.

Don’t not waste your time Asking Heredia-Rubio he’s clueless and useless. He’s All talk no action BTW Heredia-Rubio is DRE if you get a 16 that blows below .008 have Heredia-Rubio respond reference DRE.

You have Bodycam use it to your advantage,if you respond to a call where the vehicle is parked in private property example Shopping Center,gas station,Church parking lot,etc. Be very careful how you determine 16 First of All Who placed the driver Behind the Wheel? Are the keys in the ignition and in Physical control?

Remember 16 laws were designed for Roads conditions not so much snoozing inside the vehicle in PRIVATE property.

You decide to push the envelope and 39 in private property get ready to testify in court as of why.

Don’t be afraid to say I don’t feel comfortable doing a 16. If you know fine congratulations if you don’t pass it own to someone who knows.

Don’t be a Hero re inventing the Wheel.
    If is there is there 09-16-39 all the way to TGK.

Unregistered
    If one is sitting behind the wheel, asleep or not and the keys are in the ignition. You can charge for DUI.

Unregistered
    If one is sitting behind the wheel, asleep or not and the keys are in the ignition. You can charge for DUI.
    Do it old school. Get the 16 out of the car, throw the keys in the locked trunk, make him walk. No paperwork. No Monday morning court.

Unregistered
    Do it old school. Get the 16 out of the car, throw the keys in the locked trunk, make him walk. No paperwork. No Monday morning court.
    You can't do that anymore with the bwc crap, believe or not back in the days we had discretion and we help a lot more people than now . the liberals gave us the bwc because we can't be trust it and they are the first one getting arrested with no discretion anymore

Unregistered
    How can you do it when Sgt. On the scene and BWC on scene. How?

Unregistered

Most people don't know this but when beltran had a lawsuit against him it changed his life, he wasn't the same after that , it scared the crap out of him , he went into the paperwork side of the Dui's but really stay away from actually doing a dui again , he will worked with the sao as a matter expect and calibrated all the instruments but not on the street doing Dui's anymore .Sgt taborda was a matter expect very knowledge academically but never did a DUI again on his own , he was only into Dui's because one almost kill him . just a little history for those up there.

Unregistered
    Idiot losers do your job, don't go head hunting for duis but when it happens you better not do a neglect of duty Jesus loser post