What happened to the SROs - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone show me how to do police work. I was 2 weeks out of FTO when I ran to hide in a school.
    When you're working those midnights on the weekends the banker hour boys are banging your wife

Unregistered
    lol....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    You got bullied in school that's why you hide shame behind laughter that they can go in there without a PTSD flair up.. snowflake

Unregistered
    This will be resolved today; sros will remain in place

Unregistered
    This will be resolved today; sros will remain in place
    🤣🤣🤣 OK🤣🤣🤣 sure they will

Unregistered
    🤣🤣🤣 OK🤣🤣🤣 sure they will
    Looks like you and your boyfriend can cry-max together tonight since you're wrong.

Unregistered
    It is official the SRO's will remain in the schools plus Dunbar High and Fort Myers High will have two SRO's. Two extra people will be mandated from the road to go to SRO's. Benitez is replacing Garrett. Sucks for road patrol getting Sgt. Garrett back.

Unregistered
    It is official the SRO's will remain in the schools plus Dunbar High and Fort Myers High will have two SRO's. Two extra people will be mandated from the road to go to SRO's. Benitez is replacing Garrett. Sucks for road patrol getting Sgt. Garrett back.
    That is great news. I have not started the academy yet but was just informed that I can go straight to a school, and do not have to go through FTO and will be given a take home immediately. FMPD is awesome.

Unregistered
    Looks like you and your boyfriend can cry-max together tonight since you're wrong.
    When the contract is signed by Diggs and the school board ...then I will be a believer. Until then get ready to hit the fucin road BETCH!! 😭😭😭

Unregistered
    City Council approved the contract. The SRO's will be in their schools with their lovely kids. While road patrol is humping calls with three patrol officers because your entire shift is out due to Covid, because they refuse to wear facemask. And we are taking two more from the road for the high schools. Hi way robbery baby.

Unregistered
    When the contract is signed by Diggs and the school board ...then I will be a believer. Until then get ready to hit the fucin road BETCH!! 😭😭😭
    If you have a problem with SRO's say it to Sgt. JG's face she is the toughest supervisor at FMPD.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast