Dep fowler - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dep fowler

Unregistered
    Why you hiding Fowler. Stop being a puzzy. Why were you in the backseat with a woman?

Unregistered
    Come on bro?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why you hiding Fowler. Stop being a puzzy. Why were you in the backseat with a woman?
    Who's the puzzy? You know his schedule. You know when and where he works. If you lack the testicular makeup to do it face to face (and obviously you do), call him and ask him, Nancy. There's a notion.

Unregistered
    Who's the puzzy? You know his schedule. You know when and where he works. If you lack the testicular makeup to do it face to face (and obviously you do), call him and ask him, Nancy. There's a notion.
    Why the fukk would I do that boi? When I can just ask him here on this public site. This is a public matter. Therefore we speak on a public platform. He obviously is trying to bury this post. So why not get to the bottom of it here and now? I can wait and just keep this thread at the top forever

Unregistered
    Fowler you need to tell the world what you did. Then and only then shall we let it go.

Unregistered
    …. He acts like his shizz don’t stink

Unregistered

Meh

What’s going on here, leave the poor guy alone….he’s suffered enough pulling for his shitty Gators team. Ya

Unregistered
    What’s going on here, leave the poor guy alone….he’s suffered enough pulling for his shitty Gators team. Ya
    Mehhhhhh. It’s what it is..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123