Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dep fowler

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fowler? Never heard of her.
    It’s a male deputy not female.

Unregistered
    Based on the previous actions of immoral deputies, he'll get promoted and eventually reach the rank of Captain, right Captain JW?
    Looks like it could be true. Some have been let go for doing less.

Unregistered
    Looks like it could be true. Some have been let go for doing less.
    Move on **** face..

Unregistered
    If it was true he would be be gone. Something happened but not what u heard. Let it go or get the file and read it yourself.

Unregistered
    If it was true he would be be gone. Something happened but not what u heard. Let it go or get the file and read it yourself.
    Must be a butt buddy of his… you don’t get time off for nothing. He was locked in the back seat with a chick. Let it go? You don’t want anyone talking about it? Poor thing.

Unregistered
    I’m a friend of the truth. And he is not a friend of mine. Pull the file or stfu. Or be a man and ask him yourself. No way you will do either.

Unregistered
    I’m a friend of the truth. And he is not a friend of mine. Pull the file or stfu. Or be a man and ask him yourself. No way you will do either.
    Well if it isn’t true then why don’t you post the file. Have you not been on this site. Everything on it is true… Are you on the other threads letting people know they need to pull files . Get the hell out of here.

Unregistered
    If you are a leo, and I pray you are not, do you just listen to conjecture or look for facts when working calls?

Unregistered
    If you are a leo, and I pray you are not, do you just listen to conjecture or look for facts when working calls?
    C'mon man. You can't be tossing around big words like "conjecture" when you're dealing with this dimwit. Not fair!

Unregistered
    You can’t bury this bro!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast