Bye Bye Tully - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Tully

Unregistered
    The Boy King is the architect and seeks to destroy sworn.

TS was simply the messenger.

You people are so misguided.

Unregistered

You have got to be kidding me

Oh great we’re a police agency with a fake police chief hey chief where is your gun oh we are the laughingstock of law-enforcement

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh great we’re a police agency with a fake police chief hey chief where is your gun oh we are the laughingstock of law-enforcement
    I'll take him over any Chief we've had in the last 20 years. Could care less if he carries a gun or not. If he gets the job done and leads that's all I care about.

PS- this is still a great gig and most of us who see the beauty in this agency could give a s*** less if other agencies laugh at us.

Unregistered

Screw TCO

I'll take him over any Chief we've had in the last 20 years. Could care less if he carries a gun or not. If he gets the job done and leads that's all I care about.

PS- this is still a great gig and most of us who see the beauty in this agency could give a s*** less if other agencies laugh at us.
    Looks like another hit by the TCO Mafia!

Unregistered
    This isn't a police agency. This is a regulatory agency with police powers over the alcohol and tobacco industries. I tried working for a police agency once. I didn't like it. Sell your brand of crazy elsewhere.

Unregistered

We stink

This isn't a police agency. This is a regulatory agency with police powers over the alcohol and tobacco industries. I tried working for a police agency once. I didn't like it. Sell your brand of crazy elsewhere.
    I guess you don’t have to be sworn to be an agent. Think about it tuff guy.

Unregistered
    The biggest difference between us and the other regulatory state agencies is that we are hated by our uppers. TP will not rest until we are gutted and don’t forget it. They can walk another Chief out but they will simply be replaced by someone else with new ideas on how to strip your arrest authority.

Unregistered
    I guess you don’t have to be sworn to be an agent. Think about it tuff guy.
    Finally someone who gets it. That is correct. You do not need to be sworn to be an agent. Our friends at professional reg enforce the law every day without a gun. Think about it tuff guy.

Unregistered
    The biggest difference between us and the other regulatory state agencies is that we are hated by our uppers. TP will not rest until we are gutted and don’t forget it. They can walk another Chief out but they will simply be replaced by someone else with new ideas on how to strip your arrest authority.
    Let's just suppose that is true. Why do you think the "uppers" feel that way? Could it be-
    Self absorbed
    Whiner
    High maintenance
    Low return on investment
    Needy

You want respect?
    Try acting respectfully. You are owed nothing.

Unregistered
    Fast forward 18 months. Bye bye squirrely!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast