Bye Bye Tully - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Tully

Unregistered
    I wish him all the worst, arrogant prick. Go lose another sheriff’s election.

Unregistered
    No way they would keep him in a lesser position here at ABT. That would cause a lot of issues for sure. He has to be gone and with no more HB to hold his hand, I imagine he will be looking high and low for a new gig. I doubt the SAO will want him back as I heard they celebrated when he departed.

Unregistered
    Wow. The guy never hurt a single person and yet you find it necessary to kick him. I am embarrassed for each of you. Your mothers would be saddened by your behavior.

Unregistered
    So what’s the verdict, Jerome new chief or what?

Unregistered
    Even worse. Chief Rawls

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even worse. Chief Rawls
    Ladies and gentlemen now an even bigger shit show is upon you!

Unregistered
    Wow. The guy never hurt a single person and yet you find it necessary to kick him. I am embarrassed for each of you. Your mothers would be saddened by your behavior.
    He sent out an email voicing his support for the plan to put dozens out of a job. He’s earned all the hate he gets here. The TS and HB white privilege entitlement reign here has finally come to an end. As far as I’m concerned he’s a special interest puppet to HB and the Trulieve dynasty and I hope he never wears a badge again.

Unregistered
    Surprised it took this long.......

Unregistered
    He sent out an email voicing his support for the plan to put dozens out of a job. He’s earned all the hate he gets here. The TS and HB white privilege entitlement reign here has finally come to an end. As far as I’m concerned he’s a special interest puppet to HB and the Trulieve dynasty and I hope he never wears a badge again.
    There is no neutral with the party. You support or you don't. It's not easy at the top. You don't get to criticize your bosses.

Unregistered
    Yes and no. I would prefer this thread had never been started and to have made TS a permanent memory. Plus Mom would have said "just let it go".

On the other hand my Mom would also have been proud of us for sticking up for what we believe in. She would never have supported TS. She believed in earning a job through experience, education, and qualifications. Something TS pretty much had none of. She also believed in hard work, dedication, loyalty and doing the job you are paid for! Again, something Tully did none of! The guy had a job handed to him for a pretty hefty salary and did nothing but sit around and take orders from JW. He made zero effort to listen to anyone with longevity or actually learn what we do.

I honestly think he had a golden opportunity and did not seize it. Shame on him. I do wish him the best whether it is here at DBPR or somewhere else.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast