Bye Bye Tully
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Tully

Unregistered

Bye Bye Tully

Another ones is gone..... yet Jerome remains. Kinda shows the direction we are heading.

Unregistered
    What happened

Unregistered

Good Riddance

Tell Halsey hello and thanks for making us the last state agency to get PPE during Covid. Your arrogance and cluelessness won’t be missed.

Unregistered
    Did the Program Administrator Judas finally pull off his year long coup? The worst kept secret in ABT history finally happen so I guess our Cuba not the only place where this go on. Liberate 🇨🇺

Unregistered
    Sadly, he was the biggest oxygen thief this agency has ever seen. It's almost criminal that he was allowed to languish in that position doing absolutely nothing for a year and a half. The people who allowed that should be held accountable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sadly, he was the biggest oxygen thief this agency has ever seen. It's almost criminal that he was allowed to languish in that position doing absolutely nothing for a year and a half. The people who allowed that should be held accountable.
    Squirrely Worley is a jackal and will now take his place at the throne that he has coveted for so long. His preselected underlings will assume their roles as well. You will be missing TS this time next year!

Unregistered
    “No longer serving in the capacity of chief.” Is that a nice way of saying terminated or is he now an agent?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “No longer serving in the capacity of chief.” Is that a nice way of saying terminated or is he now an agent?
    I agreed something is up. He will pop up somewhere else. He was over his head not his fault they gave him the job.

Unregistered
    Details Details….. I’m surprised he last as long as he did. Rule #1 - Never take a job you aren’t qualified for because a buddy gets it for ya!!!!

Unregistered
    I believe he will be the central area IS2 supervisor

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast