Bootleg ballots / no block chain qrs water mark
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Bootleg ballots / no block chain qrs water mark

History will be made in broward. Not in a good way. Illegitimate election. Ballots were not official. Ballots missing block chain qrs code/water marks. Same ballots counted multiple times. Who was involved. Who benefited

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    History will be made in broward. Not in a good way. Illegitimate election. Ballots were not official. Ballots missing block chain qrs code/water marks. Same ballots counted multiple times. Who was involved. Who benefited
    The election was certified as legitimate and there is no investigation of any kind. Who is stupid enough to try and pass this off as legitimate. Could it be those retards who lost the election? Your barking up the wrong tree my mentally challenged friend. No one on this site gives a sh!t.

Unregistered
    The election was certified as legitimate and there is no investigation of any kind. Who is stupid enough to try and pass this off as legitimate. Could it be those retards who lost the election? Your barking up the wrong tree my mentally challenged friend. No one on this site gives a sh!t.

You do … you took the time to comment.

Unregistered
    You do … you took the time to comment.
    I took the time to set a deranged conspiracy theorist straight. No one gives a sh!t about your retarded theory.

Unregistered
    I took the time to set a deranged conspiracy theorist straight. No one gives a sh!t about your retarded theory.

Keep your eye out. In the coming days Desantis is about to announce a statewide investigation of the voting machines. Now why would he do that DipShit?

Unregistered
    Keep your eye out. In the coming days Desantis is about to announce a statewide investigation of the voting machines. Now why would he do that DipShit?
    Sure he is potato head, sure he is.

Unregistered
    Is that just like Toney is going to be removed or arrested any day now? If that's the case nothing will happen, just give it a rest already. Nothing is going to happen about the election. Besides Broward has been cheating in politics as long as I can remember. Seriously, look at the idiots and suspected criminals (I won't mention any names Mr. Holness) who have served on the county commission!!!! Many more than those who have been sheriff (we won't mention you either Toney).

Unregistered
    Information has been leaked to you for the sole purpose of keeping your head up & staying faithful. Believe good over evil every time. The time will come when it’s right. Tony isn’t the only one we are watching

Unregistered
    Information has been leaked to you for the sole purpose of keeping your head up & staying faithful. Believe good over evil every time. The time will come when it’s right. Tony isn’t the only one we are watching
    I'm one that this filthy parasite terminated and I hate him to the core. While we appreciate the leaks, there hasn't been one for months. It appears that the momentum is all but lost. If anyone has any credible updates on this freaks demise, please speak up. But I won't hold my breath anymore...

Ps- If the update involves speak about voter fraud in Arizona, or anywhere. Please don't bother as that only drives the point home that the other investigations are pretty much hot air. Be safe.

Unregistered
    I'm one that this filthy parasite terminated and I hate him to the core. While we appreciate the leaks, there hasn't been one for months. It appears that the momentum is all but lost. If anyone has any credible updates on this freaks demise, please speak up. But I won't hold my breath anymore...

Ps- If the update involves speak about voter fraud in Arizona, or anywhere. Please don't bother as that only drives the point home that the other investigations are pretty much hot air. Be safe.

Keep the faith buddy. His time is coming. The real ballots contained Blockchain QRS codes with watermarks. These ballot were traced & could only be scanned once. In Broward counterfeit ballots were used. Machines were also hacked using sophisticated software (Q-Link).

The investigation that we all knew about took a back seat to a bigger crime let’s say.

Be patient. His time is coming.

*Look at these 2 links below & think about what’s happening with cities leaving bcz of him

* Tony we know the plan!

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...law-and-order/

https://www.lawofficer.com/george-so...-crime-spikes/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast