Airport victory
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airport victory

Unregistered

Airport victory

Kudos to Airport command for telling BCAD & the detail office to SUK it. From now on all checkpoints are OT! You courthouse and port rats stay there and don’t even think about coming over here. This was a great moral booster for the troops. The skinny used car salesman and grandpa had these details at 43 an hr for over 10yrs. We airport deps are very happy. For once we win. You rookies with 190000 CCN’s can go shred your SIDA badge, you won’t be working here anymore. Thank you DE and SS

Unregistered
    The ot will be given out to everyone sir dummy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kudos to Airport command for telling BCAD & the detail office to SUK it. From now on all checkpoints are OT! You courthouse and port rats stay there and don’t even think about coming over here. This was a great moral booster for the troops. The skinny used car salesman and grandpa had these details at 43 an hr for over 10yrs. We airport deps are very happy. For once we win. You rookies with 190000 CCN’s can go shred your SIDA badge, you won’t be working here anymore. Thank you DE and SS
    I just got one of those checkpoint details and I am a 19000 ish ccn. Whatcha gonna do about it???
    Come see me and we can handle it like men!!!!

Unregistered
    I just got one of those checkpoint details and I am a 19000 ish ccn. Whatcha gonna do about it???
    Come see me and we can handle it like men!!!!
    No need too, all checkpoint details have been cancelled, plz see your email. I’ll come to your detail at the race track in pompano and we can handle it like transgenders

Unregistered
    Don't go buying a second home yet. BSO has made this decision without speaking to the people who pay for the OT which is BCAD , when they get the first month's bill they raise the detail rate to the Port Rate and it will be back to business as usual. I will say good to command for standing up to BCAD who have been us cheap for far to long.

Unregistered
    Don't go buying a second home yet. BSO has made this decision without speaking to the people who pay for the OT which is BCAD , when they get the first month's bill they raise the detail rate to the Port Rate and it will be back to business as usual. I will say good to command for standing up to BCAD who have been us cheap for far to long.
    I agree with this statement. Good job, but be weary

Unregistered
    No need too, all checkpoint details have been cancelled, plz see your email. I’ll come to your detail at the race track in pompano and we can handle it like transgenders
    Lets see who slaps harder!

Unregistered
    Lets see who slaps harder!
    Can’t use hands, only pricks

Unregistered
    Yes, kudos, for getting the deputies more money, I am all in for that. But in all honesty, you should be thanking Spirit Airlines, the ghetto of the sky. They are the only reason you can't get anybody to work the Airport for detail pay, well them and the fact that the cruise industry is slowly reopening and the detail pay there is higher. Once BCAD realizes how much this is costing them, I have a feeling it will go back to detail pay. But at least they will probably match the Port detail pay scale. If they do that, everybody will win, BCAD will save money (no more OT) and the deputies will make more money than before. I'm sure we will see over the next few months. Just my two cents, good luck to all those working the Airport, I hope the OT remains.

Stay safe!!!

Unregistered
    So this may just add on to the “F*ck BSO” campaign that these other cities are brewing. Can they ditch BSO for another agency like Ft Lauderdale or Hollwood? Or maybe even go private like Wack Hut?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast