Drunk Captain - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drunk Captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jordan, Ignore them, sounds like some butt hurt former CCIB agents trying once again to make it all about them. This is about KB getting special treatment, not their personal vendetta.
    JB. Sorry for how everything went down. Your a bad ass dude and I know you have to be hurting. With that being said what happened after the fact is pretty jacked up. The biggest issue this agency has is unequal treatment. Let’s face it ML is on probation and should have lost her position. Just like MS. If anybody else was in those shoes they would have been moved back to the road.

Unregistered
    JB. Sorry for how everything went down. Your a bad ass dude and I know you have to be hurting. With that being said what happened after the fact is pretty jacked up. The biggest issue this agency has is unequal treatment. Let’s face it ML is on probation and should have lost her position. Just like MS. If anybody else was in those shoes they would have been moved back to the road.
    Yes agree, because what could possibly go wrong ? Everything is fine just fine. It’s completely normal to have to agents working side by side on operations while having an affair with each other while married to other law enforcement. Seriously what could possibly go wrong? What is this agency thinking ?

Unregistered
    KB, you realize your speech was so slurred no one can even understand your name when you said it. You did manage to say that ID number pretty clearly. KB, you know where you were that night and you know what you were consuming that night before you got in your agency car.**KB, you aren’t the only one who likes to go to that establishment. You’ve been seen there many times and you were seen there that night. You expect us to believe this time you were just there for the big mouth burgers. As for the guys who responded that night I can’t defend their actions. They should have done more, but you KB should not have put them in that situation. KB, the only right move here is for you to resign. You literally brought national embarrassment to our agency.**We can have a nice send off for you in the community room. The sheriff might even tell that funny joke he likes to tell about retirees showing their badge on traffic stops. You have to admit it will get some laughs if he says that about you. Time to do the right thing here, KB.

Unregistered
    This whole traffic interaction (or blocking maneuver of a potentially dangerous/intoxicated driver) is an absolute joke. Google “passed out Seminole County captain” and see what pops up, a lot pops up! Even Benjamin Crump has commented on the situation via Twitter and guess what, it is not favorable to the agency. Dennis, his upper minions and SCSO legal are true idiots for allowing this to play out the way it did, and they just did any potential victims of this type of behavior a complete solid. Imagine a future civil case where the plaintiff/victim of an accident is injured by this captain, or any other SCSO deputy, while off duty and impaired, there is now documented evidence that the agency doesn’t care and covers up for it’s employees (well not all employees, it depends on who you are and whose ass you are kissing). Even if KB “retires” now it doesn’t matter, SCSO has already laid the foundation that will assist in any future lawsuits. Ending the interaction with a fist bump, saying this never happened, obviously blocking the FD guys from getting close and smelling anything and then the “sheriff” ignoring and issuing a bullshit statement is ridiculous and disgusting. Well Dennis, you like attention? You and your agency got it buddy and it is not favorable, hopefully the Governor doesn’t hear about this.

Unregistered
    SCSO Facebook has over 600 comments about the situation and most are bad. I hope whoever runs against Lemma in the next election uses this situation against him. Imagine if the captain had been under the influence of opioids? We’ll never know because no one did anything, even though one of the deputies made the comment asking the other if he thought the driver OD’d. Lemma needs to worry less about being a big shot for the Fl Sheriff’s Assoc and focus more on the internal problems of his own agency.

Unregistered
    So in summery, we have a drunk driving captain not getting charged and sex & cheating on duty in CCIB all on the taxpayer dime? Nothing to see here folks

Unregistered
    SCSO Facebook has over 600 comments about the situation and most are bad. I hope whoever runs against Lemma in the next election uses this situation against him. Imagine if the captain had been under the influence of opioids? We’ll never know because no one did anything, even though one of the deputies made the comment asking the other if he thought the driver OD’d. Lemma needs to worry less about being a big shot for the Fl Sheriff’s Assoc and focus more on the internal problems of his own agency.
    I can destroy DL campaign easily if whoever runs against him ha have the $$$ to fund the campaign strategy.

Unregistered
    Karla Ray has two investigations out on Seminole County now. One where a deputy received parking tickets in his unmarked patrol vehicle and didn’t pay them and used it while not on duty and he got reassigned to the court house. The other a captain driving his unmarked patrol car, off duty, and drunk but no investigation and nothing happened to him. But he easily put many lives in danger. Talk about unfair. Then you add the current affairs happening in one division and this place is just falling apart. A little bit more respect is lost each day for this agency.

Unregistered
    The parking tickets on the news, crazy. Seems very unfair. ME is a good dude, and now he is in he courthouse and his position to CCIB, what a coincidence.

Unregistered
    ME is a very good dude and deputy. The funny thing about that whole “reassignment” situation is this - ME just stated the obvious, but unfortunately he was done by someone he considered a friend (careful everyone, SCSO employees love to screen shot text chats, you know what I’m talking about CCIB). The amazing thing is this, Dennis reassigns ME for supposedly saying something negative about a certain supervisor but this same supervisor was DEMOTED by Dennis for incompetence (or something similar, why else would someone get demoted………..). That place never fails to amaze, total train wreck.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast