Drunk Captain - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Drunk Captain

Unregistered

SCSO sucks

SCSO is a terrible place to work. So many former and current deputies have been screwed over by Dennis, Tomeo, Purcell, Gibson, etc. I know it’s not a crazy and busy county all the time but a lot these deputies have put it on the line when necessary, whether working on the road or in specialized units, actually doing shit that was dangerous, not like the aforementioned douches who may get a paper cut at the worst, Everyone at SCSO needs to realize one thing, it doesn’t matter what you have done, or are capable of doing, you all are just employees of an organization that really doesn’t give a shit about you. Look at what happened to JB, one of the best persons ever to go through that place and he got screwed, even though Dennis was smiling next to him when he gave him his flag on Facebook (talk about two faced). To those that will say, SCSO is the best place ever and you are just disgruntled, just give it time, hopefully the odds are in your favor and you stay under the radar, just coast for the rest of your career and you may be ok, maybe.

Unregistered
    So true, it must difficult to get demoted from a Captain to Lt. But history tells from Captain SG that you will not talk bad in a text about him, and now we see about his family, a lot of careers have been changed in SG's wake. He should work in professional standards, he would be a good fit. Now the Sgt is also suspended over this, can they put that out on the news while he is still investigated? I guess they will do as they want to do.

Unregistered
    Those of you complaining that ME got done over parking tickets need to pay better attention. He should have been charged with a crime. He sent a letter to Orlando to get out of paying for parking tickets incurred while off duty at a bar. He claimed he was working for MBI. He also used his vehicle all over the state off duty. He was sustained on false statements. He is now a Brady cop and it us unlikely he will ever be able to testify in court, not that he ever made a case to testify to. He is a super nice guy but was in way over his head. He couldn't investigate his way out of a paper bag. Truth is he should have been fired, as should Captain Beecham. And while we are at it, Captain Blue should have been subject to discipline for calling the two doofus deputies that failed to do their job with Beecham, to make sure their stories stayed the same. Are we seeing a pattern here?

Unregistered

Learn the facts

Well person who knows everything yet again your facts are incorrect. ME sent nothing to the city of Orlando. What actually happened is that he spoke to his SGT who told him to send him a memo describing what happened so what is the crime? I would think drunk driving is more of an issue than parking tickets. A full investigation into parking tickets but nothing for drunk driving. Seems like one outweighs the other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well person who knows everything yet again your facts are incorrect. ME sent nothing to the city of Orlando. What actually happened is that he spoke to his SGT who told him to send him a memo describing what happened so what is the crime? I would think drunk driving is more of an issue than parking tickets. A full investigation into parking tickets but nothing for drunk driving. Seems like one outweighs the other.
    Nothing seems equal here, so watch what you say, (or text) lol.

Unregistered
    He should have paid the tickets and been done with it, you need to be responsible for yourself, not sure why this was pushed so far but seems like it worked out getting the trafficking into CCIB. Likewise, the Captain should have been checked for impairment (to include medical) and fully looked into as most other things are, but thats just the way we work at SCSO.

Unregistered

Drunk Captain

KB, you need to resign/retire. You have disgraced our agency and yourself. Do us a favor, take your golf clubs and move on. Someone else might be entertained by your BS. How are you going to handle our next Capt's Zoom meeting? Should we knock on your laptop screen until you wake up?

Unregistered
    Those of you complaining that ME got done over parking tickets need to pay better attention. He should have been charged with a crime. He sent a letter to Orlando to get out of paying for parking tickets incurred while off duty at a bar. He claimed he was working for MBI. He also used his vehicle all over the state off duty. He was sustained on false statements. He is now a Brady cop and it us unlikely he will ever be able to testify in court, not that he ever made a case to testify to. He is a super nice guy but was in way over his head. He couldn't investigate his way out of a paper bag. Truth is he should have been fired, as should Captain Beecham. And while we are at it, Captain Blue should have been subject to discipline for calling the two doofus deputies that failed to do their job with Beecham, to make sure their stories stayed the same. Are we seeing a pattern here?
    I guess you also have no clue about HT and what it takes to make a case. All his work can be proven, just ask the state prosecutors he was working closely with and with MBI. Keep drinking the cool aid and see how long it takes them to take you down if you don't agree with the rule of the day, because the rules change everyday there and depend on who they apply to and when they apply. How petty when someone's feelings were hurt to go to this extreme.

Unregistered
    He should have paid the tickets and been done with it, you need to be responsible for yourself, not sure why this was pushed so far but seems like it worked out getting the trafficking into CCIB. Likewise, the Captain should have been checked for impairment (to include medical) and fully looked into as most other things are, but thats just the way we work at SCSO.
    Yes, he just should have from the jump, and when told to pay, someone blocked that and said no, he needs to be punished. (Not verbatim)

Unregistered
    lol....says the person who doesn't believe in HT. LOL, Charged with a crime....lol Sounds like a racist post when all those you want to discipline are black....now let's talk about the real issues here.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast