Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Wow

People still post on this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People still post on this?
    Unfortunately people have nothing better to do than to trash each other on here. So much hate, it’s embarrassing.

Unregistered
    What’s embarrassing is the unequal treatment of employees at this agency. Some have done little to nothing wrong and have been completely screwed over. Others have done much (and sometimes illegal, or border line illegal) and nothing happens to them. That is why people are frustrated and posting, for the most part (some just like to complain).

Unregistered
    So true! Nothing seems equal here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s embarrassing is the unequal treatment of employees at this agency. Some have done little to nothing wrong and have been completely screwed over. Others have done much (and sometimes illegal, or border line illegal) and nothing happens to them. That is why people are frustrated and posting, for the most part (some just like to complain).
    You are absolutely on point with your statement.

Unregistered
    There are so many things going on with the Sheriffs Office staff in general its hard to keep track of and who is doing what and why. I get that we do not all know the total story about everything and maybe we don't need to know. I think to have a standardization for everyone would be almost impossible as every situation is different. Even without being able to do this, on face value everyone can see the discrepancies and the unfair focus some get while others don't. I think seeing some suspended for long durations while others drive away from the scene without evening being looked at any further is a prime example of this.