Drunk Captain - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Drunk Captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those of you complaining that ME got done over parking tickets need to pay better attention. He should have been charged with a crime. He sent a letter to Orlando to get out of paying for parking tickets incurred while off duty at a bar. He claimed he was working for MBI. He also used his vehicle all over the state off duty. He was sustained on false statements. He is now a Brady cop and it us unlikely he will ever be able to testify in court, not that he ever made a case to testify to. He is a super nice guy but was in way over his head. He couldn't investigate his way out of a paper bag. Truth is he should have been fired, as should Captain Beecham. And while we are at it, Captain Blue should have been subject to discipline for calling the two doofus deputies that failed to do their job with Beecham, to make sure their stories stayed the same. Are we seeing a pattern here?
    So far two of my responses are not posting....internal trolling or delayed response?

Facts are easy to find and confirm if what you say is true...Just ask the people he has worked with and helped bring trafficker's to justice. Maybe your head is in a paper bag and you can't see through facts.

Unregistered
    Those of you complaining that ME got done over parking tickets need to pay better attention. He should have been charged with a crime. He sent a letter to Orlando to get out of paying for parking tickets incurred while off duty at a bar. He claimed he was working for MBI. He also used his vehicle all over the state off duty. He was sustained on false statements. He is now a Brady cop and it us unlikely he will ever be able to testify in court, not that he ever made a case to testify to. He is a super nice guy but was in way over his head. He couldn't investigate his way out of a paper bag. Truth is he should have been fired, as should Captain Beecham. And while we are at it, Captain Blue should have been subject to discipline for calling the two doofus deputies that failed to do their job with Beecham, to make sure their stories stayed the same. Are we seeing a pattern here?
    I guess you also have no clue about HT and what it takes to make a case. All his work can be proven, just ask the state prosecutors he was working closely with and with MBI. Keep drinking the cool aid and see how long it takes them to take you down if you don't agree with the rule of the day, because the rules change everyday there and depend on who they apply to and when they apply. How petty when someone's feelings were hurt to go to this extreme.

Unregistered
    lol....says the person who doesn't believe in HT. LOL, Charged with a crime....lol Sounds like a racist post when all those you want to discipline are black....now let's talk about the real issues here.

I guess you also have no clue about HT and what it takes to make a case. All his work can be proven, just ask the state prosecutors he was working closely with and with MBI. Keep drinking the cool aid and see how long it takes them to take you down if you don't agree with the rule of the day, because the rules change everyday there and depend on who they apply to and when they apply. How petty when someone's feelings were hurt to go to this extreme.

Unregistered
    I guess you also have no clue about HT and what it takes to make a case. All his work can be proven, just ask the state prosecutors he was working closely with and with MBI. Keep drinking the cool aid and see how long it takes them to take you down if you don't agree with the rule of the day, because the rules change everyday there and depend on who they apply to and when they apply. How petty when someone's feelings were hurt to go to this extreme.[/QUOTE]

That last line seems so true.

Unregistered
    This has left me shocked embarrased and angry! This has made national news, yet the Agency refuses to address this problem. What am I supposed to tell my family and friends when asked about this. I thought this agency had higher standards for its members. Still nothing, not an investigation into what happened, no questions being asked.....smells like a cover up to me!

The lack of leadership on this issue is disturbing. When we talk about leadership, we are told we have the best in the business. But no one can stand up and address this problem head on.

Do the leaders not want the finger pointed in their direction, is this a systemic issue?

Is this is a problem with this Captain, how come no one has offered him help?

Are we going to throw him the keys and act like it wont happen again?

How will it look if he repeats this behavior and kills someone?

Will the media be so kind to us in the future?

Lets hope no one asks the bartender for a reciept.

If the patrol Captain used intimidation tactics on those deupties just doing their job (however poorly).....What is this guy actually capable of on matters he percieves as a threat?

Should I consider another agency if this is how we are allowed to conduct ourselves?

Leadership grade for This department....F!

Unregistered
    This has left me shocked embarrased and angry! This has made national news, yet the Agency refuses to address this problem. What am I supposed to tell my family and friends when asked about this. I thought this agency had higher standards for its members. Still nothing, not an investigation into what happened, no questions being asked.....smells like a cover up to me!

The lack of leadership on this issue is disturbing. When we talk about leadership, we are told we have the best in the business. But no one can stand up and address this problem head on.

Do the leaders not want the finger pointed in their direction, is this a systemic issue?

Is this is a problem with this Captain, how come no one has offered him help?

Are we going to throw him the keys and act like it wont happen again?

How will it look if he repeats this behavior and kills someone?

Will the media be so kind to us in the future?

Lets hope no one asks the bartender for a reciept.

If the patrol Captain used intimidation tactics on those deupties just doing their job (however poorly).....What is this guy actually capable of on matters he percieves as a threat?

Should I consider another agency if this is how we are allowed to conduct ourselves?

Leadership grade for This department....F!
    If you consider another agency or even leave they don’t care. That’s part of the problem too. People are leaving left and right and no one stops to ask why or what do we need to change to get people to stay. No one cares about us.

Unregistered
    Captains and intimidation seem to be a thing around here. Mind you, not all Captains.

Unregistered
    All is good in Seminole County, move along, nothing to see here.

Unregistered
    So we are not even going to address this at all?.….Best leadership is to ignore the problem until it goes away! (smfh)

Speaking of leadership, stop telling people what their future will be like or might be if they do x y and z. We are tired of these people trying to “out do” each other AND using us. (There are two people trying to “out Lieutenant” each other and its driving us nuts.)

Unless there are no FBI agents retiring soon, there are no Captain Positions available?

We don’t need another Blue or Purcell!

Unregistered

Captain

Well, I don’t condone what Captain did. However, he will be the first to go up to bat for you. I seen him firsthand, call One of the Chiefs to speak on my behalf with a situation I encountered. He stood up for me because he knew I was sincere, in the right, and just. Therefore I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. It’s not his fault The Deputy didn’t do a sobriety test. He in no way tried to talk him out of it. All Captain did was tell him why he had hand-cuffs inside the vehicle. For all we know, Cap was just tired after visiting his mother from the hospital. Who are we to judge or go off hearsay?

While I may not be much in this agency, I am well aware of all the problems with Leadership. I can assure you, the Captain in question is not the issue. In fact, he is part of the resistance, and has much more in common with you all then you will ever know. I vouch for him, and can reassure if you go to him with an issue in which you are in the right; He will back you up more then any other supervisor in SCSO. Although this may be the end of his tenure because of this incident, I will be sad to see him go. Not because of what he did for me. But because I know we will be losing a valuable asset in our arsenal to fix the ongoing issues we face daily in this agency.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast