Drunk Captain
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drunk Captain

Unregistered

Drunk Captain

Wow. Captain Beacham skates after being passed out drunk in his SO vehicle. No investigation no discipline. Must be nice.

Unregistered
    Hahaha. Wow. Fumbling through his documents, speech all jacked up. Leaned on that gold star and it got him right out of it.

I also remember a few years ago when his son stole his unmarked Taurus and fled from Oviedo PD…. Nothing happened to him then either.

On the flip side; anything that makes Dennis look bad is awesome for troop morale. Btw Dennis- this looks BAD. Scumbag.🖕

Unregistered
    The best part of that video was Beacham having handcuffs. What a joke.

Unregistered
    First off, can’t blame Beacham for trying to get out of this, anyone would.

Let’s move on to SCSO’s response. Totally disgusting and unethical. Based on the agency’s official press response it has already been swept under the rug. I’m glad Karla Ray hasn’t let this go yet, but with SCSO, and Dennis Lemma (as well as all his lackeys), all turning a blind eye it probably won’t go much further. Thank god his foot didn’t slip off the brake and his unmarked agency vehicle roll into a busy intersection causing an accident, or worse.

This is a prime example of how Dennis and his flunkies have failed to protect the citizens of Seminole County that they all took an oath to protect. If we are lucky, it just won’t happen again (at least that’s what they are saying to themselves now).

Unregistered
    Thankfully it wasnt a injury accident. However, there are two problems with this, he (Beacham) does this routinely.... goes drinking with the agency vehicle, and the exec corp is aware of it! Two, the next day, the Captains buddy pulled the responding deputies into the office to "get their stories straight". Of course this isnt intimidation!!!!!

This captain isnt the only Exec corp member that believes they are beyond question and aslo think they can use agency vehicles to drink and drive.

Maybe the reporter should dig a little deeper and ask the Sheriff to confirm or deny the aforementioned conduct.

Didn't you all think this BS would end with the new Sheriff?

Unregistered
    Sad, Captains should be held to a higher level as they expect of the troops, but maybe he was just tired from a long day at work.

Unregistered

Well

Double standards are alive and well and in fact they will tell you that there is a difference between staff and workers.

Two sergeants got suspended for how an event with a drunk deputy was handled? Now that a captain is involved it’s a medical issue. Everyone of us would have been posting bond and be sitting at home.

12 years, 18 days, 19 hours, 11 minutes and 36 seconds but who is counting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad, Captains should be held to a higher level as they expect of the troops, but maybe he was just tired from a long day at work.
    I just about spit my coffee out on this one. You win the internet today my man.

Unregistered
    Just send the concern to captain SG. The man behind the curtain, as the enforcer he will ensure justice is served. He was able to clean up CCIB and YIS, this will be the next appropriate step for him to ensure the agency runs with tight lips so no sinking of ships, or any bad things are said.

Unregistered

SG

Wasn’t he the moral police when he was banging a married subordinate? Anything happen to them other than both got promoted? Didn’t 2 ccib sgts get transferred in response to a agent and civilian having a relationship? Now two married agents can cheat on their spouses while on duty, MS and ML. These two are useless as best and ML he left his first wife for another woman then left his second wife for you. See the pattern? You’re nothing more than a hole in MG road you will be dumped next then you can spread yourself around like so many have in the past. Staff knows and could care less. SG should have never been hired back in the first place. DE protected him now the opioid guru will not be allowed to fail.

The original issue is a captain driving his work vehicle drunk. Everyone knows KB drinks constantly and his work vehicle is usually the manner of transport. Time DL holds his staff to the same standards as the rest of the agency. His staff is mostly incompetent, DP ls a great example of that. A great employee JB left most likely not because he wanted to more so due to incompetence in his chain. The steps moving forward should be to make big changes. Plenty of hard working people in the agency who indubitably have more skill than so many so called leaders.

Now staff can come together to try and figure out who wrote this so they may be punished. I once worked at Seminole but saw the writing on the wall and left for less money but a better place to work. Best decision I ever made.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast