Grading

Thread: Grading

Unregistered

Grading

Overall and to date, what letter grade
    Do you give the new chief?

Alot yet to do, but are things getting
    Worked thru to look forward in a new way?

Unregistered
    A++++++++++++++++++++

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A++++++++++++++++++++
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vck6cuDGIpA

easy is not an option

Unregistered
    Some areas, "B". Others a weak "C"

Unregistered
    Some areas, "B". Others a weak "C"
    C'mon, a C? Really?
    Lay it out for me
    What needs improvement seriously

Unregistered
    C'mon, a C? Really?
    Lay it out for me
    Pfff...he's just scratching the surface.
    Go Ace!

Unregistered
    C'mon, a C? Really?
    Lay it out for me
    Comminutions, needs work. He needs to get off his high horse, he's not the Mr. coffee of law enforcement. The world doesn't revolve around him. True, he's fighting a uphill battle, with this place. Not all decisions will be met, with open arms. He needs to step back, watch and learn. It's not my way or the highway. So far, he's placed two, in high ranking positions. His new dog robber (military phase) and the D/C. I'm all for replacing most of staff but with in house people. Of all we have here NONE, could do the D/C job? As stated, it didn't take him long to follow in the footsteps, of former Chief's, F&F! Honesty, I don't trust him, he's to moody and full of himself. We get called on the so-called carpet, for disrespect. Yet, he's free-n-clear to do it. He's a media whore, he's more talk then action. He'll rather bow down to the masses, then back his people. Were human and we make mistake, honest ones. Yes, if you try to cover up, your misdeed, you should have punishment, given to you. I never did like Papier and his clan but was it really necessary to fire him? Now, it's written in stone. He has to fire, everyone, that does wrong. Cause, the former D/C can point to, another that wasn't fired for whatever the cause but I was to make room for a friend. Now, this won't sit well with many. Those that get appointed to one of the top 5 ranks, should only have that position for, let say 3 or less years. After that, it goes to your head and you think your untouchable.

How many, are walking around looking over their shoulders? The back stabbing is at a all time high. Trust? Most are losing it daily. You have a few, that tell the Chief what he wants to hear, not what he needs to. Micromanaging, never works and it always blows up in your face. Can, the Chief admit he's made a mistake, a error in judgement? I don't think he can. If your going to hold your officers to a standard, you must first hold yourself to it. He doesn't! He wants, all to say how high, when he said jump. Not be a independent thinker. He commands out of fear, not leadership. You never know which way this guy is leaning. Yet, he does love the sound of his own voice.