Cooper City Mayor Greg Ross and the 13 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This thread was started by the 5th floor. Trying to manipulate again the good employees who see this garbage they are putting out each day. How about tell your sheriff to come to work more often and try and learn how to do the job. He’s still missing in action. What idiot takes a picture of a leadership book with himself in it (look sleep) and post it on the internet. Mr EGO (Black Panther himself). BSO is not a city run agency. It’s county wide. Dumb and Dummer running the agency.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course they dont like him either, they all talk about him behind his back. Let's just hope FDLE or FBI charge him soon to save BSO and the residents of broward county.
    Trust me, we are all hoping !! It's still active and expanded so I'm sure it will happen sooner than later.

Unregistered
    this is broward county.think of san francisco with palm trees and a sad liberal mentality. and its here in the local government, and dont forget the school board.and definitely visible.

Unregistered
    How about City Mayor Greg Ross YOU running for Sheriff? Then, start making the changes and transparency that you seek, instead of playing with the lives of a lot of hardworking Deputies. But YOU won't because you are afraid of running against Sheriff Tony. Your beef it's with him and we will even support you, plus the 12 other cities. Go for it, run as a Democrat or whatever you want and we will support you, but stop playing with our livelihood.

FUK GREG THE HOMO ASS CLOWN TONY AND ALL YOU OTHER SELF SERVING POLITICIANS. THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT EVERY ONE OF YOU.

HOLLY TONY CALL ME olo

Unregistered

We got what we deserved.

How about City Mayor Greg Ross YOU running for Sheriff? Then, start making the changes and transparency that you seek, instead of playing with the lives of a lot of hardworking Deputies. But YOU won't because you are afraid of running against Sheriff Tony. Your beef it's with him and we will even support you, plus the 12 other cities. Go for it, run as a Democrat or whatever you want and we will support you, but stop playing with our livelihood.
    Wait a minute, you dummies wanted Tony from the start and did anything to get him cause you dummies elected him. Now I see you idiots ***** and complain everyday like you did with every Sheriff we had in the past. Be careful for what you wish for cause BLM!
    Now with that said, get your azz to work and get busy.
    I bet you dummies wish Israel was back now.

This is only the beginning, a lot more is headed BSO way and I got 6 months left. This is what happens when you listen to the wrong people.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute, you dummies wanted Tony from the start and did anything to get him cause you dummies elected him. Now I see you idiots ***** and complain everyday like you did with every Sheriff we had in the past. Be careful for what you wish for cause BLM!

This is only the beginning, a lot more is headed BSO way and I got 6 months left. This is what happens when you listen to the wrong people.
    Almost true, but nobody wants Israel back. Israel was in the process of destroying BSO with his incompetence and greed and the racist white hating POS is continuing the destruction. Man up you little b!tches and do absolutely nothing, let it be noticeable, that’s the only way to send a message to the losers who call themselves sheriffs.

Unregistered
    Almost true, but nobody wants Israel back. Israel was in the process of destroying BSO with his incompetence and greed and the racist white hating POS is continuing the destruction. Man up you little b!tches and do absolutely nothing, let it be noticeable, that’s the only way to send a message to the losers who call themselves sheriffs.
    Almost true , but most would take isreal back over this Tony guy. Tony started a war on police officers attacking us and our families. I have NEVER seen it this bad in my 24 years. Cities are seeing this too apparently.

Unregistered
    Almost true , but most would take isreal back over this Tony guy. Tony started a war on police officers attacking us and our families. I have NEVER seen it this bad in my 24 years. Cities are seeing this too apparently.
    Not true, the cities only care about the money. Israel started the destruction of agency and the attack on cops when he threw Peraza under the bus! His pandering to the 40 black so called preachers he had on the payroll and promotion of unqualified blacks to high level positions is what ruined the agency. Just monitor your red light cameras and earn your pay for once in life you loser.

Unregistered

Do you not remember fire rescue & DLE backed other candidates and not him? So who are you talking to when you say ‘you idiots wanted him’ do you think civilians read Leo affairs?

Unregistered

Defund they police or massive layoffs whats the difference

This is a power moved by the cities to push for something to happen. In their minds maybe this will speed up the investigation. It may work if the right people hear it. If Desantis is really worried about job numbers he’s in for a rude awakening if cities pull out and law enforcement begin losiing jobs. What is the difference between this way & defunding the police. Sure cities will have to hire but the big story will be hundreds of police officers lose jobs under the appointed black sheriff by Desantis. At the end of the day tony would still be a nobody if Desantis didn’t thrust him into the spotlight

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast