Nordy

Thread: Nordy

Unregistered

Nordy

Nordy, we saw what you did. Time is up.......Your LT/Capt. won’t save you now.

Unregistered
    I don’t know what he did, but I can only hope it will be the nail in his coffin. He has needed to go for a long time. Good riddance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nordy, we saw what you did. Time is up.......Your LT/Capt. won’t save you now.
    Come on, give us a hint!

Unregistered

Sgt. Bread Crumps

Anything that comes to that mofo is well deserved. Total waste of human feces, that's Sgt. Bread Crumps for you folks. Nobody has to tell you, he probably did one of his usual: racial or sexualidad harassment or both.

Unregistered
    Anything that comes to that mofo is well deserved. Total waste of human feces, that's Sgt. Bread Crumps for you folks. Nobody has to tell you, he probably did one of his usual: racial or sexualidad harassment or both.
    Is this the same guy that called Sgt Anderson a coon? I heard that EEOC complaint was substantiated how does this guy still have a job?

Unregistered
    I heard the OP of this thread is getting kicked out of Parkland and sent to 54. Uh oh.

Unregistered
    I heard the OP of this thread is getting kicked out of Parkland and sent to 54. Uh oh.
    Nice try Nord. The Canadian is safe due to his citizenship status. Maybe YOU need to go to 5/4?!?!?

Unregistered
    Nice try Nord. The Canadian is safe due to his citizenship status. Maybe YOU need to go to 5/4?!?!?
    I guess you haven’t seen the orders.

Unregistered
    God this Nord sounds like a real toxic cancer in parkland.

Unregistered
    Just make sure you keep calling out every day loser. None of 54 wants a piece of sh!t like you there anyway.