Clavijo - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clavijo

Unregistered
    Bro he left like two years ago and he is still on your mind I miss him too, he saved my azz a couple of times super qru guy. You must really be a hater and/or you are probably fired that's why are are talking crap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro he left like two years ago and he is still on your mind I miss him too, he saved my azz a couple of times super qru guy. You must really be a hater and/or you are probably fired that's why are are talking crap.
    Maybe him and Pedophilia International’s Jesse “Raja Yuca” Menocal Jr. can share a federal prison cell and ass cheese

Unregistered
    It has to suck being you, what did you do you have a lot of time to talk caca about a great guy. Who's collecting a fat check from the city. And you are probably fitting for ur job. Get a life papi. don't hate be nice

Unregistered
    It has to suck being you, what did you do you have a lot of time to talk caca about a great guy. Who's collecting a fat check from the city. And you are probably fitting for ur job. Get a life papi. don't hate be nice
    Judging from this dog turd of a response.... I'd say this was Orfila.....

Unregistered
    Actually ur wrong I just worked with him many years and know hes awesome. Keep applying maybe ur get a job somewhere. scumbag

Unregistered
    Actually ur wrong I just worked with him many years and know hes awesome. Keep applying maybe ur get a job somewhere. scumbag
    This is the same loser that always gets mad at the Raja Yuca poster. Pretty sure he is a fired Sweetwater cop

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ bro.... Are you stroking him while you post these? I worked with him as well and he's far from awesome. Also, please don't post anymore. Your shitty grammar is giving me a headache.

Unregistered
    Ok professor if you worked with him then you must know. Ur have to be the same guy posting I cant picture anyone else talking crap about him. Definitely you were terminated under his watch. good luck bro

Unregistered
    I agree 100% , if after several years that he's been gone, he is still on your mind, he really hurt your feelings. He was a great old school cop. Hey dirt bag apply up north they are hiring. hopefully you won't get fired from there

Unregistered

Ruiz is the corrupt one

Focus your venom on Ruiz. He is ground zero of poison and corruption. Velazquez allows it. Weakness is contagious.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast