Clavijo - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clavijo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to SGT monteputi? I heard she’s relieved of duty due to criminal activities. ? I thought she was also protected
    Kat how’s that organizational chart working out for you ?

Unregistered
    What happened to SGT monteputi? I heard she’s relieved of duty due to criminal activities. ? I thought she was also protected
    she’s never heard the story of the scorpion and the frog.

Unregistered
    That has nothing to do , the chief he’s a chief and he almost got 39 for planting evidence in city of miami but his connections got him out of trouble, and what happened with his girlfriend when she got the dui ? All the evidence disappeared from the evidence room , all the commanders are on the clock and work off duty’s at the same time , or in hooters they hook up with the girls from hooters when working off duty’s , also a lot of officers smoking weed on duty they’re all trash and corrupted the fbi needs to look at them and they should drug test the whole department and see what happens , they only go after innocent people that aren’t connected…

Unregistered
    Wow, the illiteracy is astounding. How can anyone take you seriously?

Unregistered
    That has nothing to do , the chief he’s a chief and he almost got 39 for planting evidence in city of miami but his connections got him out of trouble, and what happened with his girlfriend when she got the dui ? All the evidence disappeared from the evidence room , all the commanders are on the clock and work off duty’s at the same time , or in hooters they hook up with the girls from hooters when working off duty’s , also a lot of officers smoking weed on duty they’re all trash and corrupted the fbi needs to look at them and they should drug test the whole department and see what happens , they only go after innocent people that aren’t connected…
    Ey man stop being so fukin loud. Nobody in Hialeah PD smokes weed.....

Unregistered
    Ey man stop being so fukin loud. Nobody in Hialeah PD smokes weed.....
    They do lines instead 😈

Unregistered

Lmfaoo

Kat how’s that organizational chart working out for you ?
    I heard it was fraud…… state attorney and FDLE is looking Into it now.

Unregistered

Gps

All who conspired with Palm & 37 will be dealt with by the administration. I foresee terminations and FDLE certificates being pulled.

We out here know who you all are, so I’m sure Sergio is well aware. Morons

Unregistered
    A Clavijo ley van a claval el culo!!!

Unregistered

AVN Awards

A Clavijo ley van a claval el culo!!!
    Watch Monster-c-o-c-k, this movie is a great illustration of what’s gonna happen to Clavijo & Velazquez

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast