New Mod-Admin - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Mod-Admin

Unregistered
    Ever had a pimple that when you pop it, it kept coming back because after you popped it, it still fostered up? Yeah. Then it would have all kinds of yellow goo coming out, like an open sore? It would keep festering up because you don't leave it along? I won't mention any names, but that's why (Bleep) keeps coming back. Or like when you have the bubble guts. You let it squirt. You sit on the toilet and think you're done. You wipe. You wash your hands, hopefully. But then the gurgling happens again. Repeat all the above. Or later on, you think it's a fart and gamble that it's just gas. Then you realize that it's squishy and you're praying that it didn't leave a stain in your underpants. Here's the answer. Put some amodium ad on that person. He will go away. Put some hydrogen peroxide on that pimple. Leave it alone. Mr "ummm" will disappear like a mullet in a barbershop, or a mudflap from a dumptruck. Mods, I encourage you to ignore that fruitcake, he's nuts. Mr "ummm" I encourage you to do like Moderator 1 said, put on that tin foil hat. An extra layer to cover the bald section of your mullet. You'll be just fine.

Unregistered
    Wow!! That stinks!!!!

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 1……. MH would be the person conducting an IA investigation after a complaint was made *face palm*
    While we’re talking mods, you gonna confirm that there’s no mods with the initials HG, HS, TG, SH, RA, RJ, ST, DB, RT?
    I will confirm that there are no mods with the initials of HG, HS, TG, SH, RA, RJ, ST, DB, and RT. I think I got all of the ones that you listed. Now, I'm done playing the guess the Mod game. I'm done confirming who is not a moderator.

Like the other poster said, I don't work at your agency so I don't know who MH is.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I will confirm that there are no mods with the initials of HG, HS, TG, SH, RA, RJ, ST, DB, and RT. I think I got all of the ones that you listed. Now, I'm done playing the guess the Mod game. I'm done confirming who is not a moderator.

Like the other poster said, I don't work at your agency so I don't know who MH is.

Mod 1
    Doesnt really matter who they are. Its what they are.
    I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject myself in agency issues or officer disputes. I have no personal interest whatsoever. But TOU violations are why I am a moderator. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thats the quote all the while there was a Sticky thread written by MOD 732 doing exactly that. So odds are if youre a lying MOD you were or are a lying LEO.

Mod 1 tell me why you let Mod 732 lie like that? He interjected himself and then deleted the sticky thread. Hmmm??

Unregistered
    Doesnt really matter who they are. Its what they are.
    I can say with absolute honesty and certainty that I don't interject myself in agency issues or officer disputes. I have no personal interest whatsoever. But TOU violations are why I am a moderator. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thats the quote all the while there was a Sticky thread written by MOD 732 doing exactly that. So odds are if youre a lying MOD you were or are a lying LEO.

Mod 1 tell me why you let Mod 732 lie like that? He interjected himself and then deleted the sticky thread. Hmmm??
    No answer eh Mod? 732 is doing damage control for Bob Johnson cuz She interjecting herself no doubt she is a plant for the admin to monitor that Jones guy. Admin scared she sneaking ip addresses she uses proxy under different name Mod 1 now delete that. She may not be that HG skank but shes admin that is a fact.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    I read the sticky that Mod 732 wrote and that was deleted. I do not see the post as interjecting into department business. The way I read that post is that it was telling people to stop making specific types of posts against a certain person. They also said that those posts were a "gross violation of the Terms of Use." They merely posted a warning about posts that were being made in that time frame. That's Mod 732's job and that's what they did. They then deleted the post when it the posts stopped rather than unstick it.

NO moderator other than myself has access to IP addresses. So, if someone is a moderator to try to get access to them, they are out of luck. Now, I do not believe any of your mods are admin. I trust that they are who they tell me that they are, and that their caller ID is accurate. With that said, it really DOESN'T matter if they are admin or not. I have complete control over what they can do and what they can see. There's nothing they can see that can tell them who anyone is.

Trust me, if they do stuff they shouldn't be doing they wouldn't be a mod for very long. But you have two mods who care about doing the right thing and care about your agency. They want this message board to be used for the right type of things and they work hard to get things right. I get more questions from your two mods than any of the other mods out there wanting to make sure they understand why things are deleted or not deleted. They want things done right. Believe me, they send me questions a lot.

If you have any questions, post them here or email me.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I read the sticky that Mod 732 wrote and that was deleted. I do not see the post as interjecting into department business. The way I read that post is that it was telling people to stop making specific types of posts against a certain person. They also said that those posts were a "gross violation of the Terms of Use." They merely posted a warning about posts that were being made in that time frame. That's Mod 732's job and that's what they did. They then deleted the post when it the posts stopped rather than unstick it.

NO moderator other than myself has access to IP addresses. So, if someone is a moderator to try to get access to them, they are out of luck. Now, I do not believe any of your mods are admin. I trust that they are who they tell me that they are, and that their caller ID is accurate. With that said, it really DOESN'T matter if they are admin or not. I have complete control over what they can do and what they can see. There's nothing they can see that can tell them who anyone is.

Trust me, if they do stuff they shouldn't be doing they wouldn't be a mod for very long. But you have two mods who care about doing the right thing and care about your agency. They want this message board to be used for the right type of things and they work hard to get things right. I get more questions from your two mods than any of the other mods out there wanting to make sure they understand why things are deleted or not deleted. They want things done right. Believe me, they send me questions a lot.

If you have any questions, post them here or email me.

Mod 1
    So Mod 1 are you basing your comment on the post 732 claims is in question or can you see other posts that have been deleted?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit Mod 733's Avatar
    Mod 1 can see all deleted comments and threads.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 733 View Post
    Mod 1 can see all deleted comments and threads.
    So there is a record of all posts put on this site? Interesting

Unregistered
    So there is a record of all posts put on this site? Interesting
    If you had an inkling of brain activity, you would or should deduce that anything posted online doesn't simply go away into oblivion. Think of it as taking a dump.

Samuel L Jackson narrating (Inglorious Basterds Hugo Stiglitz scene, with music)

"When the moderators delete a post is simple: it's like taking a dump. The excrement ends up in a septic tank for Mod 1 to take full review. So like a turd in the toilet, it never goes away. Once Mod 1 determines its really doo-doo, then HE decides to keep it, of flush it into the abyss."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast