New Mod-Admin - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Mod-Admin

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    The last sticky that I deleted was well over a month ago, and that was one was regarding the MM posts. As already explained, once those related posts ceased, then it was deleted to clean up the Sticky section. All of the others went away earlier in the year or last year (?). Sorry, I don't have the exact dates.

If it wasn't that one, which one was it? It doesn't help that the anonymous poster, that makes frequent accusations against myself and repeated inquiries regarding the thread, but doesn't specify as to exactly what thread they are referring to.

Obviously they are fishing for something, but like Mod 1 says, what does it matter anyways? It is apparent that they have nothing better to do than to accuse me of being a liar, etc. Oh well, at least they should know I will not lose any sleep at night.

Be safe everybody.

Mod 732
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    The last sticky that I deleted was well over a month ago, and that was one was regarding the MM posts. As already explained, once those related posts ceased, then it was deleted to clean up the Sticky section. All of the others went away earlier in the year or last year (?). Sorry, I don't have the exact dates.

If it wasn't that one, which one was it? It doesn't help that the anonymous poster, that makes frequent accusations against myself and repeated inquiries regarding the thread, but doesn't specify as to exactly what thread they are referring to.

Obviously they are fishing for something, but like Mod 1 says, what does it matter anyways? It is apparent that they have nothing better to do than to accuse me of being a liar, etc. Oh well, at least they should know I will not lose any sleep at night.

Be safe everybody.

Mod 732
    If it doesn't matter why give it a comment?What on earth is there to fish about? If there wasn't a thread why on earth would you even have a need to address it? And there is absolutely no doubt you're not going to lose any sleep.

Unregistered

Be safe everybody.

Mod 732
    Are you really worried about him fishing or are you worried about him catching a fish?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you really worried about him fishing or are you worried about him catching a fish?
    Were you dropped on your head as a baby or did your mom use too many drugs during her pregnancy? Is that why you have a skullet? Or are you just mentally retarded? Are you a spethul man?Take your time thinking about this before you answer, you don't want to have a stroke MR Jones. "Cuth Ima spethul maaaaaaaan, COPS!"

Unregistered
    Him as in Jones, ie you? Idiot.

Unregistered
    If it doesn't matter why give it a comment?What on earth is there to fish about? If there wasn't a thread why on earth would you even have a need to address it? And there is absolutely no doubt you're not going to lose any sleep.
    https://youtu.be/2KkcIA5lVyE

Unregistered

Be safe everybody.

Mod 732
    Whats there to fish for?

Unregistered
    Whats there to fish for?
    My 1st guess would be a mullet.

Unregistered
    My 1st guess would be a mullet.
    Hahaha he's looking for a mullet. He walks around whipping that skullet back and forth. I hope He see's this before it.

He doesn't need to flap his arms to fly. All he needs to do is fart. Farting is not just his source of deep thought and clairvoyance, it also produces jet like propulsion. He can fart his way across the sky. Instead of the white contrails, you would see brown steaks across the sky like skid marks in his whitey titey fruit of the

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456