New Mod-Admin - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mod-Admin

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And doesnt change the fact 732 is a liar. But hey that sounds acceptable.
    And you still have yet to articulate as to why you think I am a liar. Because you assume it doesn't make it so.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 732 View Post
    And you still have yet to articulate as to why you think I am a liar. Because you assume it doesn't make it so.
    Did you post a Sticky giving your opinion on a matter then post you have honestly never interjected in agency matters?

Unregistered
    I'm putting my money on DB and RJ being a Mod, not the moron RJ, but Capt RJ.

Unregistered
    I'm putting my money on DB and RJ being a Mod, not the moron RJ, but Capt RJ.
    Which other moron RJ?

Unregistered
    Mod 732 why did you deleted your own post hmmm? Eshamed or what you admitted that your lier did you not? Now its gone your one of Bobs minions Im sue

Unregistered
    Did y’all see the comment absolutely dragging HG?? Surprise surprise it’s deleted now since it aired more of her dirty laundry which were all facts. Pretty sure it’s easy to confirm now that she’s a mod on here LOL y’all better watch out and use a VPN or else MH (formerly MT haha) will be slidin in your DMs. May the odds be ever in your favor

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Did y’all see the comment absolutely dragging HG?? Surprise surprise it’s deleted now since it aired more of her dirty laundry which were all facts. Pretty sure it’s easy to confirm now that she’s a mod on here LOL y’all better watch out and use a VPN or else MH (formerly MT haha) will be slidin in your DMs. May the odds be ever in your favor
    The reason that post was deleted was because it violated the Terms of Use. No other reason. There is no Mod with the Initials of MG or MH or MT or M any other letter. So put your tin foil hat back on and go back to your mom's basement and think up some other conspiracy theory.

He did say one thing that I recommend. If you are the least bit concerned about the security of your identity, then by all means, use a VPN. There are some good ones out there that you can use for free,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    The reason that post was deleted was because it violated the Terms of Use. No other reason. There is no Mod with the Initials of MG or MH or MT or M any other letter. So put your tin foil hat back on and go back to your mom's basement and think up some other conspiracy theory.

He did say one thing that I recommend. If you are the least bit concerned about the security of your identity, then by all means, use a VPN. There are some good ones out there that you can use for free,

Mod 1
    Mod 1……. MH would be the person conducting an IA investigation after a complaint was made *face palm*
    While we’re talking mods, you gonna confirm that there’s no mods with the initials HG, HS, TG, SH, RA, RJ, ST, DB, RT?

Unregistered
    Mod 1……. MH would be the person conducting an IA investigation after a complaint was made *face palm*
    While we’re talking mods, you gonna confirm that there’s no mods with the initials HG, HS, TG, SH, RA, RJ, ST, DB, RT?
    I dare you. I double dare you. I triple dare you. I triple dog double dipped in dog doo-doo dare you, say it! Say it!! Say it without singing it: A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

Can't be done.

Oh, btw, Mod 1 is presumably NOT a member or this agency and therefore wouldn't know that MH the forner MT is an IA investigator, so face plate back at ya! I'm thinking Homer Simpson and Porky Pig are the Mods.

Unregistered
    Oh, I would bet money Chief Wiggum is Mod 1.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast