Director Ramirez, when will we see an arrest on El Mula banquet hall shooting?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Director Ramirez, when will we see an arrest on El Mula banquet hall shooting?

It has been months, yet not a clue as to when we will see an arrest of any of the subjects involved in El Mula banquet hall shooting. Never mind there were 300 cameras strategically placed along the getaway route to the location the subjects abandoned their getaway vehicle. Fingerprints in the stolen vehicle anyone? Informant info you guess?
    What kind of police department are you running Director Ramirez? This case could have been handled by a GIU detective back in the day.

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loc...251783868.html

Unregistered
    This is what happens when a mediocre back climber gets promoted to an unwarranted position and he aims to appease his sugar daddy mayor and surrounds himself with inept YES-SIR Mamelukes who are afraid to tell him how the real world works. He sure is up with those donut with a cop meetings and the BLM kneelings. A total embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Arrest? That’ll never happen.

Making an arrest involves some police work and proactivity. This clown just opened up the departmental budget to the most disorganized crime initiative know to MDPD.

Thanks for the OT sucker!!

Unregistered
    This case demands the utmost finesse in its investigation. Any misstep in the investigative process could resort in the SAO not filing due to insufficient evidence; worst, if this goes to trial, the defense could score a coup and convince the jury to render a not guilty verdict. Coincidently, MDPD is not the only agency investigating this case; the FBI and local US Attorney are. Patience is required, not baseless sniping.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This case demands the utmost finesse in its investigation. Any misstep in the investigative process could resort in the SAO not filing due to insufficient evidence; worst, if this goes to trial, the defense could score a coup and convince the jury to render a not guilty verdict. Coincidently, MDPD is not the only agency investigating this case; the FBI and local US Attorney are. Patience is required, not baseless sniping.
    Finesse? At MDPD these days? Get a grip. No baseless case solving either.

Unregistered
    Well me just might have to get old school Homicide sleuth PAV out of Perez and Ramirez’s Uterus and into this very difficult case where there were tens of witnesses, video, and vehicle information.

After all, he is self proclaimed as the only sergeant that knows what he is doing over here, Just read the commendations that he has written for himself. I for one have never been more impressed.

Unregistered
    It could be said the case would be solved already if you didn’t spend so much time infatuated with this site and others. Let’s get back to work

Unregistered
    It could be said the case would be solved already if you didn’t spend so much time infatuated with this site and others. Let’s get back to work
    Back to work? This agency is scared to work. We have felt naked and in the wind ever since JP decided to beg the SAO to file charges on our cops.

I love by job, but am terrified to do it. These people are bowing down to the criminals that we are out to get. I will continue to do the right thing and handle my business professionally, but no more will I ever go out of my way and expose my career and family to a decision made by this command staff.

Unregistered
    If the case was “solved” you morons would have been tooting your own horns from here to Opa-Locka. This is not an intricate Cosa Nostra family case slug. It is three mopes shooting off their rocks outside their neighborhood. Hope you were smart enough to not to assign it to the Chonga in tight pants. That would explain the wait.

Unregistered
    Fredo, just retire bro. You’re the sad joke of your own troops and you spread that every time you open your mouth to the public. Please, take your money and run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast