Director Ramirez, when will we see an arrest on El Mula banquet hall shooting? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fredo, just retire bro. You’re the sad joke of your own troops and you spread that every time you open your mouth to the public. Please, take your money and run.
    I have to agree. Put us out of our misery. We have no confidence in your leadership.

Unregistered
    I have to agree. Put us out of our misery. We have no confidence in your leadership.
    Pipo you said the magic word. Confidence. He probably has none in you either. Can’t say I blame the dude if your crying like a baby on a blog. Maybe you should retire instead.

Unregistered
    Pipo you said the magic word. Confidence. He probably has none in you either. Can’t say I blame the dude if your crying like a baby on a blog. Maybe you should retire instead.
    I’m sorry GP, did that offend you? The fact that you also suck at leadership too? Hahahahaha

I will retire after I finish making all the OT money from you suckers y me salga de la P1’ha, not when you or this coward director tells me.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry GP, did that offend you? The fact that you also suck at leadership too? Hahahahaha

I will retire after I finish making all the OT money from you suckers y me salga de la P1’ha, not when you or this coward director tells me.
    Ouuuch!!! How did that feel George? Pretty sad when you realize the people don’t respect you guys up there huh?

Remember what it was like to have a director that people actually got behind? Keep ignoring the comments that are said here. Other than the gossip, most of these people are saying the truth!

Unregistered
    I just can’t do anything but laugh at you bruh. You keep posting here and swallowing what the brass give you. To damn easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12