Out of state questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the call volume like? Is there the general mix of craziness?

How is morale?
    Call volume depends what part of county you work. Nothing is too crazy hectic though. Most patrol deputies average 16-20 reports a month. General mix of craziness, yes. Overall, not an overly dangerous county to live or work in. Just some areas pretty spread out.

Morale is what it is with law enforcement these days. The usually guaranteed raises helps out. Overall, I would say morale is pretty good (especially compared to most agencies our size).

Unregistered
    Call volume depends what part of county you work. Nothing is too crazy hectic though. Most patrol deputies average 16-20 reports a month. General mix of craziness, yes. Overall, not an overly dangerous county to live or work in. Just some areas pretty spread out.

Morale is what it is with law enforcement these days. The usually guaranteed raises helps out. Overall, I would say morale is pretty good (especially compared to most agencies our size).

Thank you for the insight.

Is there anything else I should know before I apply?

Unregistered

YES. Become a Fireman 👨*🚒

Unregistered

No, not off-hand. You’ve done your homework. If you still aren’t sure, set up a ride-along. But it sounds like you know what you’re doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12