Observations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Observations

Unregistered

Observations

Is it me, or does Jeff Bezos of Amazon look like Chad C but with a bAld head?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it me, or does Jeff Bezos of Amazon look like Chad C but with a bAld head?
    Very similar except Bezos doesn’t use Botox from what I can tell

Unregistered
    You are truly a prime example of an ppprick and have missed the intent of this forum. You act like it is the Sunday morning funnies/cartoons. If you don’t like the man, that’s fine. But to make fun of him on an anonymous site is cowardice. Actions like your diminish the agencies integrity. MODERATOR, please remove this thread.

Unregistered
    You are truly a prime example of an ppprick and have missed the intent of this forum. You act like it is the Sunday morning funnies/cartoons. If you don’t like the man, that’s fine. But to make fun of him on an anonymous site is cowardice. Actions like your diminish the agencies integrity. MODERATOR, please remove this thread.
    If Chad would start taking care of his troops instead of himself and his cronies I’m quite sure the bashing would cease. Are you one of his cronies?

Unregistered
    No, I am not. I am a supporter of issues like Janak Amin and Bryan Carver. I don’t believe you are accomplishing anything by acting like a child. Like him or not, don’t stoop so low.

Unregistered
    No, I am not. I am a supporter of issues like Janak Amin and Bryan Carver. I don’t believe you are accomplishing anything by acting like a child. Like him or not, don’t stoop so low.
    You are absolutely right. I don’t like this Sheriff and what he stands for. He is nothing more than a politician with only the betterment for himself in the forefront. There were countless deputies that were far more qualified than this guy. You cannot deny that. If you do then you are blind. Okay, the Botox comment was a little childish, I’ll admit. For that I apologize, I was just trying to add a little humor to this site.

Unregistered
    It takes a man to admit what you did, and for that, I respect you. I will also agree that I was shocked that Sheriff Gee played into such politics and brought Sheriff Chronister up and to the top so quickly, but then again, it’s politics, right? Makes me wonder, whose next?

Unregistered
    You are absolutely right. I don’t like this Sheriff and what he stands for. He is nothing more than a politician with only the betterment for himself in the forefront. There were countless deputies that were far more qualified than this guy. You cannot deny that. If you do then you are blind. Okay, the Botox comment was a little childish, I’ll admit. For that I apologize, I was just trying to add a little humor to this site.
    Yabbut, have you seen Chad's hair! it's MAGNIFICENT!

Unregistered
    Yabbut, have you seen Chad's hair! it's MAGNIFICENT!
    Agreed!! Best hair in the GAME !!!

Unregistered
    Go to sleep. This post isn’t that big of a deal. I’ve seen MUCH worse posted about Chad but your defense of him was nowhere to be found. The OP just stated he looked like someone, didn’t mention any physical defects, disabilities, nothing. Go get your blankie and wear your 3 masks before bed time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast